Mega Sale - All Proceeds go to Games For Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working on leaving feedback. Put out at least another dozen positive feedback for buyers already. About half way through the list now.

All PMs currently responded to. If you didn't hear back from me, please try again.

Thank you all so much!

Up to over $1,200.00 in NET proceeds, this is after shipping and packaging costs. Thank you all so much! We still have some games available. The quantities on the first post may be off at this point, but games we are out of completely have been removed.

I PM'd you about 2 or 3 times to see if you had gotten my payment and haven't gotten a reply yet. My paypal account says you've gotten it but I haven't heard from you yet. Please let me know.

Took part in this.

Interested in finding out more about the NP, your NP ID, and volunteer opportunities.

I live near Ft. Bennig and think this would be an excellent organization to work with.

[quote name='Coper3000']How do you accept payment?
If you have any available, I'll take:
Civilization: Revolution [2] - $10
Lost Odyssey [7] - $10
Tiger Woods 09 [1] - $5[/QUOTE]

Totally missed that Civ Rev dropped in price. Go figure. Ah well, charity and all. ;-)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Took part in this.

Interested in finding out more about the NP, your NP ID, and volunteer opportunities.

I live near Ft. Bennig and think this would be an excellent organization to work with.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I live in Pittsburgh and would like to know if there is anything I can do to help.

Hey guys,

As for helping out, thank you. Not really expanding our volunteer base. The org is run primarily by myself and my family at the moment. Most of our games come from partnerships with large publishers and developers, as well as donations of new and used games and systems by the public.

I started this org while I was deployed to Afghanistan. It wasn't really such a big thing then... just writing some contacts in the industry to get games for our MWR. By the time I got home last May, companies were still sending me stuff which was being forwarded to my US address. As i started sending stuff out to friends in units abroad, I realized that we could make a much larger impact. So, games For Soldiers was created as a method to distribute more games to more deployed personnel in more places.

Until recently, I've been paying to ship most of the boxes out of pocket, as most of our donations are games, not cash. However, this was not going to work for the long term. So I decided that perhaps this sale of some of GFS excess assets would be a good way to provide shipping dollars to get more boxes out.

Also, we are planning a raffle to start in the next 30 days or less. It will be a 30-day raffle, with big prizes at the end, and LOTS of little prizes before then, so the earlier you buy tickets, the more chances you have to win all kinds of stuff. I'm hoping that between this sale and the raffle, GFS won't need to worry about cash flow for the next year or so.

Wow! I'm amazed that some people are already getting their games. That's great. Some of you might not get them THAT quickly. Thanks for the feedback so far. CAGs rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back