Megaman & Bass for GBA NEW - BEST BUY $9.99 back in stock!

Awesome...grabbed one. Thanks for the post! I will keep my fingers crossed as well on them shipping them out.

Thanks for the info, I got denied on this one a few months ago. It seems like this game has gone in and out of stock 20 times since then. Hopefully this time I can get one.

I got my game finally 2 weeks ago. It took over a month to finally arive, cause it was freaking back ordered. I was so lucky cause i got a email saying there gonna cancel the order in 5 days, but for days later i got another email saying it shipped, i was so excited hehehe.

[quote name='dmanko']Is it worth it if I already have this (rockman 9) for snes? did they add anything in?[/quote]

This isn't Rockman 9. There is no Rockman 9. And no they didn't add anything.

[quote name='bugg33']woot, i ordered. I don't mind the backorder so much as long as it comes eventually.[/quote]

You don't know about the infamous Best Buy backorder do you? If they backorder your item, it'll probably get cancelled.

[quote name='King Bahamut'][quote name='bugg33']woot, i ordered. I don't mind the backorder so much as long as it comes eventually.[/quote]

You don't know about the infamous Best Buy backorder do you? If they backorder your item, it'll probably get cancelled.[/quote]

They've been much better lately (see this game and Onimusha 2)... and if you order is back-ordered, so what, you lose nothing if it never comes.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='King Bahamut'][quote name='bugg33']woot, i ordered. I don't mind the backorder so much as long as it comes eventually.[/quote]

You don't know about the infamous Best Buy backorder do you? If they backorder your item, it'll probably get cancelled.[/quote]

They've been much better lately (see this game and Onimusha 2)... and if you order is back-ordered, so what, you lose nothing if it never comes.[/quote]

I know, which is why some of my friends still are ordering anyway, because you can only win.

Just got another email from them says:

"The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it to you in the next 22 days."

I recieved mine several days ago. It was shipped in a cushioned envelope so the box ended up mashed a good bit - that was sort of sad. Other than that, it's a great game.

I backordered when it sold out, and it has now shipped. If you ordered it when it was backordered check your email to see if yours' has shipped.

bread's done
Back