Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team and Dragon Quest V Hand of the Heavenly Bride DS $24.99 at Gamestop. Reprint.

If these games aren't reprints then why do they have the new style ds cases that were not around when these games were printed?

Also every GS around me has that one piece game; I guess the only thing limited about that release was the numbered slip cover? Unless it's another cave story and is disc only.

picture of old and new ds cases? are reprints sealed or opened? from gamestop.com? gutted in stores?
Old ones are the normal ones. There aren't any new DS cases. Chances, are they won't even come with a case.

Opened.

Opened. Might have a generic case. That one that breaks easily and smells really bad.

Always for reprints.

Old ones are the normal ones. There aren't any new DS cases. Chances, are they won't even come with a case.

Opened.

Opened. Might have a generic case. That one that breaks easily and smells really bad.

Always for reprints.
Nintendo changed DS boxes late in its life, no more GBA game slot.

I bought Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 online from Best Buy that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I bought a used DS game online, it always comes complete in like-new condition. I'd personally hop on both, but I need to secure preorders for bigger games first. I hope they reprint Custom Robo Arena and Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.
I know my Gamestop has just the cart if you are looking just for that? They sell them for $25.

bread's done
Back