Megaman ZX, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - $20 each at Amazon

Nice find. Too bad Blue is still full price (although going by reviews maybe it's not worth $20, but I sort of want to try it).

I bought Megaman ZX a while back, but it's still in my backlog. Looks really cool though-has Metroid elements apparently (yay!) and it's supposedly actually playable-unlike the Megaman Z games which look great but can only be played by specially built Megaman Z playing robots (which have since been modified to also play Ultimate Ghouls and Ghosts :p )

[quote name='Wolfpup']Nice find. Too bad Blue is still full price (although going by reviews maybe it's not worth $20, but I sort of want to try it).
[/quote]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is not worth $20. I found it to be horribly boring after 20 minutes of playing it

ZX is decent, the main complaint is lack of a decent map system. Half the time you're wondering where in the hell section F is. The game is much easier than the MMZ games too. Not a bad pickup for $20 if you're a Megaman fan, if you're expecting it to be Metroidvania though you will be disappointed.

I just ordered this along with Castlevania: PoR. I'm glad I held off on buying this and waited for a price drop.

Don't trust the reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; some people love it (like me), some people hate it. You can't go with reviews on this one; see if you can borrow it or rent it, give it a try, and you'll see if you like it or not.

bread's done
Back