Megamind & How to Train Your Dragon (Blu-ray) - $12.99 each

Wow. Massive price drops. Makes me regret buying these with the stupid coupons the first week of release. Well, I can still get dragon.

picked up both + Tron 4 disc finally. As much as I'm worried about the anti-aliasing issues that Megamind has in the blu version, I can't pass up that good of a deal.

They're price matching Target. Coraline, Megamind, HttYD, Madagascar 1 & 2, Shrek 4 and several others are $12.99.

Disney fare such as Snow White is $17.99.

The new Narnia movie is also $17.99.

I tried, but they apparently don't price-match their online prices. The movie was supposed to be on sale last week too (according to another thread), which is why I went in to buy it, but I guess they're just not doing the sale around here. Megamind isn't in our local ads and the stores still have it for $20.

I bought these on Amazon on Sunday night. Apparently, "Megamind" went up in price, but I was able to find a third party seller that was selling it for $12.99. I'm a little pissed, though, because the seller didn't include the slipcover for "How To Train Your Dragon." Grrr!

Any idea when the 3D versions will be released outside of the Samsung 3D kit? I'm fairly keen on picking that version up, but not for $50+ off eBay or anything...

With the 3D craze going on, I was also surprised to see that the latest Narnia wasn't released on Blu in 3D as well...

[quote name='thesis88']I bought these on Amazon on Sunday night. Apparently, "Megamind" went up in price, but I was able to find a third party seller that was selling it for $12.99. I'm a little pissed, though, because the seller didn't include the slipcover for "How To Train Your Dragon." Grrr![/QUOTE]

Actually, I bought HTTYD directly from Amazon and it didn't include the slipcover either.

[quote name='nightmare452']Actually, I bought HTTYD directly from Amazon and it didn't include the slipcover either.[/QUOTE]

That sucks! I guess I'll have to go hunting for the slipcover somewhere...

[quote name='Javery']Damn - how did I miss this? Looks like Megamind is back up to $18 and Despicable Me is $22.[/QUOTE]

By the way, I'm sure you can still find these movies cheaper if you buy them from a third party seller. I found another guy selling the "Megamind" Blu-ray/DVD combo pack for $11.00, and it was brand new and sealed. I should have purchased my copy with this guy...

I have slip covers if anybody is willing to trade. All I really care about is having the movie come with blu-ray and dvd in one package.

Finally received both of my movies from Amazon, brand new and sealed. "Megamind" had a plastic seal with a stamp on it that said "Disc made in Mexico." I know most things are made outside the US, but if it says that it's made in Mexico, does it mean that it's bootleg?

[quote name='thesis88']Finally received both of my movies from Amazon, brand new and sealed. "Megamind" had a plastic seal with a stamp on it that said "Disc made in Mexico." I know most things are made outside the US, but if it says that it's made in Mexico, does it mean that it's bootleg?[/QUOTE]

I've bought Blu's from BB and Target that were also branded from Mexico. It doesn't mean it's bootleg. ;)

Got my How to Train your Dragon today. However, I am a little curious as it looks re-shrinkwrapped and on the receipt it said "Lindsay Family Books" item sold by Amazon.com. Any similar experiences?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Got my How to Train your Dragon today. However, I am a little curious as it looks re-shrinkwrapped and on the receipt it said "Lindsay Family Books" item sold by Amazon.com. Any similar experiences?[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing about my "Megamind" copy. The shrink wrap was slightly torn from the corner, but it could have just slightly torn when it was being packaged? Anyway, when I received the package it said on the top left corner that it was sent from a company known as "Latin Vision." Apparently "Latin Vision" is located in Chatsworth, CA, which seems odd because the third party seller actually sent it out from a different state. In addition, nowhere on the package does it say Amazon, and I didn't even receive a receipt... What gives?

bread's done
Back