Megastore-electronics.com?

yuy104

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Hi!
My friends and I stumbled across this website: www.megastore-electronics.com
I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them before, how their service was, and why everything is so cheap???

I was checking their Samsung 42" plasma TV...PS-42D4 is only $820...shipping was less than $20 too. http://www.megastore-electronics.com/samsung_PS-42D4.html

Would any of the mods be able to check this website out? :lol: They also have really cheap gaming systems: DS for $70, PS2 for $69, Gamecube for $45....it just sounds too fishy to be true.
Thanks!

This would be the dead giveaway that it's a scam site

" Q) WHAT IS YOUR PAYMENT METHOD!?

A) At the moment our only payment method is Western Union (Cash or Credit Card)"

If you go ahead and order anything from them, I have the cure for cancer that i'll let go for $200.

Q) Why are your prices so low!?

A) Most other suppliers or on-line shops require you to buy thousands of items at a time, as only then can they provide you with the prices that we can. We've eliminate that by setting up a MOP (minimum order price), so all our customers can buy whatever they want, plus a little more. MOP is now $599.00

WHAT?!?!

Yeah, and minimum order of $600, coupled with the western union, not to mention their address and phone are in the UK.

Company address and telephone/fax number

· Physical Address: 49 Greek St., London, W1D 4EG, United Kingdom
· Tel. Number: +44-20-7681-3295
· Fax Number: +44-20-7681-3294

(And that address is a bar)

I smell scam!

EDIT -- I stopped smelling, since I found that its a scam

[quote name='djkunai']Q) Why are your prices so low!?

A) Most other suppliers or on-line shops require you to buy thousands of items at a time, as only then can they provide you with the prices that we can. We've eliminate that by setting up a MOP (minimum order price), so all our customers can buy whatever they want, plus a little more. MOP is now $599.00

WHAT?!?![/quote]

Commendable....A quality commitment to steal no less than $599 from any one person. If only other scam sites cared so much about excellence.

bread's done
Back