Meijer 11/5 - 11/11 Ad: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on video games

Xbox1 and ps4 cod ww2 (limit 1) and need for speed payback (limit ?) both have $10 catalina coupon good on next purchase when you buy.

im sad. no stores in my are.. brooklyn nyc :(  bummed out as i wanted to pick up switch games.

its cool that it includes switch games as well might pick some up.. unless you guys think that best buy will have a nintendo buy 1 get 1 40% off after their buy 2 get 1 deal in december?

Does anyone know if Meijer has PC games?  I know if they do.. they don't have many.  I don't recall my local Meijer having any.  I know I'm crazy, but I want COD WW II on PC (sorry, it's a keyboard mouse thing).

Does anyone know if Meijer has PC games? I know if they do.. they don't have many. I don't recall my local Meijer having any. I know I'm crazy, but I want COD WW II on PC (sorry, it's a keyboard mouse thing).
My store does but it's pretty limited. I think it was mostly Blizzard stuff, GTA, and maybe Witcher, but I haven't actually looked in a long time other than seeing the section still there.

My store does but it's pretty limited. I think it was mostly Blizzard stuff, GTA, and maybe Witcher, but I haven't actually looked in a long time other than seeing the section still there.
1. I looked online and didn't see any PC games. I'm just not sure if the items on their website are all the items they have in the store.

2. What is a catalina coupon? Sounds like a semi-autonomous region of Spain :)

1. I looked online and didn't see any PC games. I'm just not sure if the items on their website are all the items they have in the store.
I've never really put much faith in their online for that kind of stuff. Try searching Xbox, Halo, or Grand Theft Auto and nothing comes up (in games) even though they sell them.

On the other hand, "Call of Duty" brings up WWII for both PS4 and Xbox, so maybe they don't carry it.

Thanks- looks like YMMV. Not valid at Kenosha, WI store.
Ran into the same thing at the Green Bay store. While the add looks similar, the promo here was $15 off your next visit when you buy CoD. Before taking a shot, go here and check the ad for you local store. It should be on page 14 of the "Weekly Gen Merch Ad"

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wait for the need for speed release there's also a 10 dollars off your next shopping trip with purchase if you want that game for b2g1

Ran into the same thing at the Green Bay store. While the add looks similar, the promo here was $15 off your next visit when you buy CoD. Before taking a shot, go here and check the ad for you local store. It should be on page 14 of the "Weekly Gen Merch Ad"

Your ad starts Thursday then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if you buy 2 call of duty games would you get 2 coupons and if those coupons could stack towards a purchase of another game thanks

Wisconsin, Chicago, and Indianapolis ads start on Thursday while the rest of the stores start on the Sunday. I worked for Meijer as a manager for a few years so if anyone ever has questions just ask.

bread's done
Back