$10 off $49.00 purchase

$15 off $74.99 purchase

$20 off $99.99 purchase

$50 off your next shopping trip with purchase of PS4 Pro

$20 off your next shopping trip with purchase of 3DS XL

$10 off your next shopping trip with purchase of 2DS

$20 off Playstation Gold headset

Save $10 off your next shopping trip when you buy select 3DS games

Haven't shopped at Meijer in years. Too bad they don't sell many things online because I would be in for this, especially since BB's B1G1 50% off was a bust. 

Unless I hear something from Best Buy before Thursday, looks like this might be the best deal to pick up Ultra Sun and Mario & Luigi, provided all the sales stack. They usually do, should be 16 (BOGO) + 5 + 3 (Santa Bucks) and then 20 back from coupons, so 44 off, pretty darn good. Thanks for the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wife and I got groceries at Meijer last week and got a random $10 off your next shopping trip coupon. Not sure what triggered it.

Unless I hear something from Best Buy before Thursday, looks like this might be the best deal to pick up Ultra Sun and Mario & Luigi, provided all the sales stack. They usually do, should be 16 (BOGO) + 5 + 3 (Santa Bucks) and then 20 back from coupons, so 44 off, pretty darn good. Thanks for the post.
After looking at the ad, you might only qualify for one of the $10 off your next purchase coupons, as the ad states you get the coupon if you buy the game at $39.99. Your second game would $23.99. Hope it works for you, though.

Use paper bucks. Digital bucks can only give you one of each value while you can use multiple Santa bucks of same value which saves you $2 on 3ds games. These b1g%2nd sales track full value of second item so you can use five dollar coupon or another value depending on how much the game is.

2 3ds games
$39.99
$39.99 - 40% (-$15.99)
-$10 (2 $5 Santa bucks)
=$53.99+ tax
-$20 cats
=$33.99+tax net for 2 select 3ds games.

$86 + tax for any 2 $60 games (bogo 40% and 2 duplicate $10 Santa bucks)

Works for toys too. A lot of toys are bogo 50% this week.
2 $24.99 toys - 2 $5 sb =$27.49
2 $49.99 toys - 2 $10 sb = $54.99, etc.

Just be sure you use paper Santa bucks for duplicate values.

Everyone, I hope you all score deals, but I just can't bring myself to figure out how to buy something online from Aldi. I mean Meijer. 

I made a mistake in my previous post that said $86 for 2 $60 games. It’s $76. I wonder if this will beat out whatever Best Buy will have with gcu on switch games.

Would I be able to use my Xenoblade $10 off coupon along with the Santa Bucks? I was thinking of picking up Mario Party: The Top 100 and Ever Oasis, which would come out to $44 ($16 discount with the BOGO, $10 Santa Bucks discount, $10 coupon), but is there a limit to how many discounts you can get in the same purchase?

Would I be able to use my Xenoblade $10 off coupon along with the Santa Bucks? I was thinking of picking up Mario Party: The Top 100 and Ever Oasis, which would come out to $44 ($16 discount with the BOGO, $10 Santa Bucks discount, $10 coupon), but is there a limit to how many discounts you can get in the same purchase?
the Santa bucks don't say they can't be combined with other coupons. Does the fine print on your $10 off coupon say anything against stacking?

It’s $81. Santa bucks are based on the price after discount. The $60 game will be $10 off, but the discounted game at $36 will get $5 off.
Nope, it’s not. You just have to use paper bucks because digital bucks won’t give you 2 of identical values. Just make sure you scan 2 $10/$59.99 or use digital and 1 $10/$59.99 paper q.

I don't think so I tried doing that when they were giving a 10 for call of duty I had them scan 2 but the computer only showed one even though the paper on wall said limit 2 coupons per transaction so should have worked but didn't

:x if I get 2 of the 3ds games that qualify for the $10 future purchase coupon, will I get 2 coupons?

I unfortunately didn’t buy 2 $60 games because they were out of xenoblade 2 but I did buy 2 3ds games. I wanted to buy a 2ds but they were out of those too. Meijer has horrible stock around Christmas.
Here is a pic that shows you that you can use Santa buck on 40% item as if it was full price since my game went down to $23.99 but still allowed $5/$24.99 Santa buck. Also that you get both cats. [attachment=28941:7EE2EF35-C8BF-467B-AD29-77CA9BA042D5.jpeg]

I unfortunately didn’t buy 2 $60 games because they were out of xenoblade 2 but I did buy 2 3ds games. I wanted to buy a 2ds but they were out of those too. Meijer has horrible stock around Christmas.
Here is a pic that shows you that you can use Santa buck on 40% item as if it was full price since my game went down to $23.99 but still allowed $5/$24.99 Santa buck. Also that you get both cats. 7EE2EF35-C8BF-467B-AD29-77CA9BA042D5.jpeg
omfg about to act sick, leave work and head to Meijer.

Very rarely do the coupons printed can be used on another set and a second set of coupons print again. Basically if youre going to buy all 4 games that have the coupon offer, do a set of 2 and then use the coupons on the next set of two and see if you get a coupon as well. mIght work might not

Very rarely do the coupons printed can be used on another set and a second set of coupons print again. Basically if youre going to buy all 4 games that have the coupon offer, do a set of 2 and then use the coupons on the next set of two and see if you get a coupon as well. mIght work might not
That’s called rolling and it’s very unlikely it would print on 2nd transaction if using cats from identical first transaction.
I normally use cats on groceries.

I can confirm that you can stack the $10 Santa Bucks with two $60 games, but you'll need at least one paper coupon. The mperks coupon took $10 off the first game and only $5 off the second, since you get 40% off the second which lowers the value of the game. I just scanned the paper Santa Bucks and it took the $10 off the second game as well. Two $60 games for $80ish after tax :)

Today is the last day for this deal. I went in on this deal yesterday. Got some switch/3ds games+groceries/ carhartt t shirts from the $10 coupons that came out for the 3ds games. Pretty good deal.

Anyone have any luck getting Meijer to PM coupons and stuff after a purchase? I made a purchase today and my mperks wasn't working... either using my pin or scanning the barcode on the app. I got agiated and made the purchase b/c there were people waiting behind me and figured I'd contact CS and see if they could do anything about it. 

Any restrictions? Thinking of filling my digital wallet with some currency for the upcoming holiday digital sales.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back