Meijer $2.99 Nights for Wii Sell/Trade Thread

For those of you lucky enough to score one or more copies of Nights for the Wii for $2.99 from Meijer, this is apparently the place to offer up the goods. The going rate in the deal thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187786) seemed to be $10 shipped before all the posts were deleted. I'm waiting for one reply from someone, but as there's a pretty good chance they have no more available, let me be the first to say:

I have $10. Do you have a game for me?

I would definately be interested in a copy. I'd also offer $11 via Paypal (or other means if Paypal isn't an option). PM me.

Thanks!

Well, crap, I guess the requests were deleted instead of moved to this thread. Damn.

Anyone get any extra? I had offered $10 PP early this morning.

[quote name='Antic']Anyone still have one and sell it for $10 shipped?[/quote]

Yeah, I'd like one too at that price :( PMs are always open just in case :D

Blast it, my request was also one of the deleted ones. I'd give $10 PP for a copy, if anyone still has any extras. PM me please.

Went to the Royal Oak, MI Meijer and picked up the last TWO copies of the game. A guy had came in earlier the clerk said and he had bought two as well. A guy buying GH:DS was shocked to see any game being marked down for so little.

So that means I have an EXTRA copy of the Wii title NIGHTS. Yes I am inviting PMs for those who are interested or this will hit EBay.

To be honest with you guys. $9 is what Gamestop would give me. So $10 won't even cover that and shipping which is what I'm aiming to do here. I'll make a decision by morning.

[quote name='georox']Obviously your not wanting to help out CAG then, just yourself.[/quote]
Yes - I even made the point in the deal thread that if you really wanted to, you could probably get even more at Blockbuster. That's not what this thread is really for though. That's what Blockbuster is for. Most of the people here offering $10 probably realize there have been deals for this game for around $15 shipped and are just hoping a fellow CAG will share the wealth. I don't fault you for wanting more if you need more, but I don't think this is the place to get it.

Speaking of $15 (since it doesn't sound like anyone who wants to buy has gotten an offer yet), you can buy Nights here for $15 with free shipping:
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=126090&fcTrack=Store%20Page?Featured%20Product?Title

I want in on this great deal! Im in Tampa, anyone willing to ship to me? COntact me - um how do I get messages on here?

[quote name='mephitical']Yes - I even made the point in the deal thread that if you really wanted to, you could probably get even more at Blockbuster. That's not what this thread is really for though. That's what Blockbuster is for. Most of the people here offering $10 probably realize there have been deals for this game for around $15 shipped and are just hoping a fellow CAG will share the wealth. I don't fault you for wanting more if you need more, but I don't think this is the place to get it.

Speaking of $15 (since it doesn't sound like anyone who wants to buy has gotten an offer yet), you can buy Nights here for $15 with free shipping:
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=126090&fcTrack=Store%20Page?Featured%20Product?Title[/quote]

Thanks for the defense. I didn't mean anything by it. My final idea was just $15 shipped. I'd really rather not support Gamestop. I don't trade in games ever like I used to. I hold on and let the collection grow. And I did have to go between different Meijers to find this game. The $5 is just to cover the shipping, the $7 or so for the gas.

bread's done
Back