Meijer 20 percent off Kindle Cards, 10 percent off Electronics

yeap.. also not sure if i really want to put another 50 into my psn wallet. forget the 10/20% is off one item so i would have to buy a 50 buck card could not buy 2 20 cards

if the psn cards are only ringing up 10% off. i doubt i do it even with earning the other 6 bucks
You could factor in the Buy $50 get $10 on PSN. But that is also what makes me hesitant to buy anything.

Same here, negative on the 20% discount. I didn't try the 10% but I assume that one will work, I think they just changed the category that the cards fall under. I'm tempted to go back tomorrow and use the 10% electronics and an employee discount to get 20% off but I was planning on 30%. Not sure if I can afford the extra cost or not.

Has anyone tried a PSN card? I'd like to know if those are still under general, and would get the 20%. I'll head out this weekend to try if no one else does.

You could factor in the Buy $50 get $10 on PSN. But that is also what makes me hesitant to buy anything.
is it BUY 50 or spend 50 to get 10.

Wonder if you could go buy a 50 buck psn card put in into your account and then spend that 50 on a year of pS+

you would get 5 off at the store and you would earn 10 (cause you spent 50)

could end up with a year of psn+ for 35

temtped to try the amazon cards even at 10% off..

I can buy 40 get 4 off and then EARN 6 on my rewards. would be like buying a 40 amazon card for 30. then again already have almost 800 bucks credit on amazon like i really need more

Last edited by a moderator:
is it BUY 50 or spend 50 to get 10.

Wonder if you could go buy a 50 buck psn card put in into your account and then spend that 50 on a year of pS+

you would get 5 off at the store and you would earn 10 (cause you spent 50)

could end up with a year of psn+ for 35

temtped to try the amazon cards even at 10% off..

I can buy 40 get 4 off and then EARN 6 on my rewards. would be like buying a 40 amazon card for 30. then again already have almost 800 bucks credit on amazon like i really need more
Spend $50. Worded wrong. My bad. But yeah I think a year of plus works. Worked last time.

HEADS up NEXT SALE OCT 4 and 5th

Spend 50 get 5

Spend 75 get 10

Spend 100 get 20

off your entire purchase.

Look like I will wait till next week and pick up 2 $50 cards. Plus that is an easy $100 towards the usual $10 credit for spending $150 for the month.

PSN cards are 10% only, but I had both clipped.

My store in Algonquin, IL didn't seen to carry any Kindle cards at all, that I could find, going to try another one this afternoon.
was there this morning and all were gone and they said maybe more tommorrow and i spent 2 hours on the bus to get there too , from chicago

Look like I will wait till next week and pick up 2 $50 cards. Plus that is an easy $100 towards the usual $10 credit for spending $150 for the month.
But will this apply to kindle cards if it isn't this time? Because it seems as though the system doesn't consider kindle cards general merchandise anymore.

Just bought a 500 amazon gift card, it took the 10% off coupon for a total of 450. Thanks!
But will this apply to kindle cards if it isn't this time? Because it seems as though the system doesn't consider kindle cards general merchandise anymore.
I would guess if they even count them as electronics now it is $20 off a $100 order. Unless it excludes electronics the Kindle cards should work for it. Not positive though. I just moved to a place with a Meijers so I am new to this all.

The wording on this week's coupons are different than in the past too. It says save $5, $10, or $20 on your next purchase when you spend $50, $75, or $150 or more. That makes it sound like you won't get the discount right away. I think this coupon is set up like the mPerks rewards, where you have to spend that amount up front, then receive a coupon within a business day or two. 

The wording on this week's coupons are different than in the past too. It says save $5, $10, or $20 on your next purchase when you spend $50, $75, or $150 or more. That makes it sound like you won't get the discount right away. I think this coupon is set up like the mPerks rewards, where you have to spend that amount up front, then receive a coupon within a business day or two.
Where do you see that? My coupon reads Spend $X and save $X on your total purchase. Could we have different coupons?

Here is a screen shot from my Meijer app. I wonder what would make us have different coupons. 

e722f93e-ca83-432a-9df7-28474840071a.jpg

Here is a screen shot from my Meijer app. I wonder what would make us have different coupons.

e722f93e-ca83-432a-9df7-28474840071a.jpg
ad says on your purchase but the mpeaks says off your NEXT PURCHASE so who the hell knows anymore with meijers LOL

meijers must of jacked up JEANS prices cause i got a coupon for 5 bucks off each one i buy. Too bad they would not be around 12. 7 bucks per pair isnt a bad price

wonder if deals stack

say they are 15 each. buy 10 of them for 150 get 20 back and then get another 50 off. (5 x 10)

150- 50 - 20 = 80 bucks for 10 pairs of pants not bad

I read somewhere the coupon is instore by the ads. Is this different than the mperks thing you sign up for? I'm confused.
some coupons are for members only. while some are for all.

this weeks 5 10 20 coupons are only for M PERKS members meaning you have to go in and add the coupons to your account

Just go here and sign up, then click on the clip button on any coupons you want to add to your account. When you check out just sign in to your account at the register on the swipe pad and any coupons in your account will apply automatically to the items your purchased. Also if you shop there often check out the rewards area, some are pretty easy to complete and you get cash off coupons from them.

https://mperks.meijer.com/mperks/?icid=Homepage_RightNav2_mPerks

The terms and conditions exclude gift cards, is this a problem? or do they not include kindle cards as gift cards for some reason?

I just got back from Meijer.

I got $100 worth of random groceries and other general merchandise items plus a $50 Amazon Kindle card. I used MPerks and it knocked $20 off the total right there.

So, if all you want is Kindle cards you can snag $150 worth for $130 at the time of purchase.

I stopped by Meijer after work but people already cleaned out all the kindle cards. I've bought some at that same store before and there was around 30 of them, I was pretty surprised.

I stopped by Meijer after work but people already cleaned out all the kindle cards. I've bought some at that same store before and there was around 30 of them, I was pretty surprised.
I had to go to different stores (I'm in MI so we have a lot of Meijer around) but I ended up with $600 in Kindle Cards. PS4 is taken care of!

Thanks to all those who helped. Got a Poketard Red 3DSXL system with free Papaer Mario Sticker Star for $190.xx.

Fook yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I would have known for sure that the discount was instant. Hopefully they'll have another sale like this before the PS4 is out. 

bread's done
Back