Meijer 50% off games 19.99 or less until noon...amazing games, go now!

vmaestro

CAGiversary!
CAG'ers

After going to Target at 4am, I decided on a whim to go to a Meijer on my way home, and I'm glad I did. I'll list what I found in my next post, but if you live near a Meijer, don't wait for me to type it up. Games will either be on open shelves in the electronics section, or in cardboard shelves somewhere in the main aisleways. There's a limit of 5 games, so be sure to go to the self-scan so you can do separate transactions. Teaser: Mass Effect 1 & 2, Fallout 3 Collectors Tin (!!) Silent Hill Homecoming, C&C RA3, Soul Calibur 4, etc etc...more detail in my next post.

VM

Last edited by a moderator:
thought this was old news

in fort wayne hit the lima one up .. never thought about going to the parkwest one until it was too late (cousin had to be to work by 8 so we had to be home by 7)

mostly JUNK on the PSP and DS locally picked up some cheap xmas gifts

picked up
Dinner dash flo on the go 7.49
imagine ballet star 4.99
tecmo bowl 4.99
jam sessions 2 4.99
imagine music fest 4.99
drop cast 4.99
locks quest 4.99
phantasy star psp 9.99

they looked they might had better games in for the wii/ps3/xbox 360 but didnt relaly look

I didn't see any clearance games when I first walked in the store (they were 10 rows away) but I DID see this in the locked cases:

:ps3: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition $9.99 (after discount)

I went to 3 Meijers, and this was the only one that had this game, so YMMV. I then discovered the clearance games, and my El Hoardo came out...I didn't realize there was a limit until the 6th game kept ringing up at regular price, and (after checking the ad) he wouldn't let me do a separate transaction. Didn't make that mistake at the other two Meijers! Here are the notable finds, all 9.99 after discount (games I bought as well as games I saw)

:360: Soul Calibur IV
:360: Battlefield Bad Company
:360: Wet
:360: Operation Flashpoint
:360: Mass Effect 1 & 2
:360: C&C Red Alert 3
:360: Fable II
:360: Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands
:ps3: Dead Space
:ps3: Fallout 3 (regular)
:ps3: Haze
:ps3: Silent Hill Homecoming
:ds: Brain Age 1 & 2
:wii: No More Heroes 2
:wii: Drawn To Life Next Chapter
:psp: Star Ocean First Departure
:psp: Dissidai Final Fantasy
:ds::wii::ps3::360: Lego Indy/Star Wars/Rock Band
:ds::wii: Lots of Cooking/Gardening Mama & Cake Mania type games

Happy Hunting!

VM

I looked through these at my local Meijer and couldn't really decide on anything, aside from Cooking Mama Cook Off for a Christmas present. If you haven't played ME 1 & 2 though $10 for each is incredible.

nice i'll hit it up on my way to best buy!

picked up lego batman and lego star wars for filler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty for posting this OP. I had gone to Kmart earlier to get ME2 and the 1600 points for $20 but they were out so I passed by Meijers and they had a crapload of copies of ME2 for $20 which is $10 with the half off.

Picked up:

ME- $10
ME2- $10
Orange Box- $10
Halo 1- $5

The manager let me get Infamous for $10 also to pricematch Walmart.

Yeah not much left at mine but I went at 11:30.

I collect platinum edition games for 360 (weird, I know), got Lego Indy and Skate 2 Platinum Hits.

bread's done
Back