Feedback
13 (100%)
Just looked through my Sunday paper and came across this in my Meijer ad:

"Buy one video game software, get one of equal or lesser value 50% off."

*Excludes clearance games, games may be $7.99-99.99*

They also have:

$5 off Animal Crossing Strategy Guide

$25 iTunes Gift Card for $20

Buy one Skylanders Giant Characters or Giants Packs, get one of equal or less value 50% off

Last edited by a moderator:
Now if they could have The Rest Of Us on release day Friday I could easily pick another game. Maybe for my Wii U.
Better make sure it doesn't end on Wed, Meijer likes to run deals from Thurs-Wed. They toss out mid week flyers too but I didn't see this flyer yesterday when I was there. My store actually has a decent selection of sub $20 games on the wall now that this would work on.

Will Target Price match this? What if the price is already cheaper at target? My meijer's usually runs higher game prices on older games like TRU.

Now if they could have The Rest Of Us on release day Friday I could easily pick another game. Maybe for my Wii U.
Better make sure it doesn't end on Wed, Meijer likes to run deals from Thurs-Wed. They toss out mid week flyers too but I didn't see this flyer yesterday when I was there. My store actually has a decent selection of sub $20 games on the wall now that this would work on.
It is good 6/9-6/15

Does Best Buy price match Meijer? Hopefully they do, but I'll be biting on this regardless. Thanks OP.

Meijer ads always run on different dates depending on the region. For example, I live in Indiana and the one closest to me runs Thursday-Wednesday. While a Meijer in a city just 30 minutes away does theirs Sunday through Saturday.

Meijer ads always run on different dates depending on the region. For example, I live in Indiana and the one closest to me runs Thursday-Wednesday. While a Meijer in a city just 30 minutes away does theirs Sunday through Saturday.
I'm from Indiana too and my local one is Sunday through Saturday

As always any price match of any BXGX deal is going to be EXTREMELY YMMV.

They should have the last of us at midnight but good luck with the night person finding it for you unless the closer made sure to pull it out and put it behind the counter before they left. I also don't see this as particularity worthwhile for new games when that works out to only $15 off each game and really not even worth buying two and flipping one. DK and Animal Crossing are more appealing since those will be full price 5 years from now with few sales between.

The nearest Meijer to be is quite a distance although my son has been bugging me to go pick him up some new Skylanders. Thanks op

I might have to check the Skylanders stock if I stop in for some groceries.  Or a possible Wii U game purchase at buy 1G150%Off.

I saw a sign at my local Meijer advertising Skylander Spyro PS3 starter packs for $20.  They were sold out though, only saw the sign.  Meijer clearance deals are often YMMV, but you might check if you are already there.

Meijer was all out of Animal Crossings (manager said he only ordered 5...) but I rolled the dice at Best Buy (which was right down the road) and they actually PM'ed B1G1 50% any game! Me and my friend got ourselves Animal Crossing for about $28 each after tax and all, one day after release; SCORE!!!

Just a fyi Meijer is doing summer bucks this Fri. and Sat. You should be able to use them with the b1g50 off sale.

5 off 24.97 or more, 10 off 49.97 or more, and 15 off 74.97 or more, these are per item not total.  I use them to stock up on PSN cards.

Just a fyi Meijer is doing summer bucks this Fri. and Sat. You should be able to use them with the b1g50 off sale.

5 off 24.97 or more, 10 off 49.97 or more, and 15 off 74.97 or more, these are per item not total. I use them to stock up on PSN cards.
Very nice find man! I was actually just thinking about this when I opened up this thread. I will definitely be picking up the Last of Us and then finding out if my brother wants something else or finding something that I want (not that I think there have been too many games to come out lately that I want). Oh and it may be a YMMV on using the Summer Bucks with the B1G1/2.

Also in regards to the PSN cards... If anyone does need those don't forget the Best Buy Gamer Club offer is $10 off a $50 card until next Saturday.

5 off 24.97 or more, 10 off 49.97 or more, and 15 off 74.97 or more, these are per item not total. I use them to stock up on PSN cards.
Guess I'll have to wait and grab a $50 card then, that will make Tomb Raider way too hard to pass up.

Meijer pharmacies generally run prescription deals. Transfer in a new prescription, get $20 off general merchandise. This will stack with the sale.

Meijer pharmacies generally run prescription deals. Transfer in a new prescription, get $20 off general merchandise. This will stack with the sale.
Yep, I just took advantage of this. Got the $20 coupon, and also happened to get a $5 off a $50 or more Meijer gift card coupon as well. Ended up utilizing this to get a $50 PSN card for $25.

I checked my local Meijer the other day and didn't see any signage for this.  I also checked the local ads online for my Meijer and didn't see this sale mentioned in last weeks ad or this weeks.

I do see the $5/$10/$15 off coupons off general merchandise.

Our ads are Wednesday to Wednesday here.  Hope I can find a participating store and combine this with the $10 off and $5 off coupons.

Our ads are Wednesday to Wednesday here. Hope I can find a participating store and combine this with the $10 off and $5 off coupons.
You might be out of luck since most Meijers run Sunday-Saturday ads and it's definitely in the current ad for this region.

Yah, I changed locations a few time, and in my old hometown and hour and a half away, they have the sale going on.  Just not here.  We actually had this same sale a week or two ago, so that's probably why.  It seems to happen fairly often but Meijers game prices are usually not good enough to get me to purchase anything even during the sale.

bread's done
Back