Meijer B1G1 $29.99 and under Wii Games 11-28/29

I'll pickup all 4 games if the deal is WORK ONLINE :)

Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Puzzle Quest
Medal of Honor: Vanguard

[quote name='kidrocklive']Meijer is having a 2 day sale this Wednesday and Thursday for Wii games 29.99 and under. Buy 1 Get 1 free, pretty good if you want/need games like RE4 or Mercury Meltdown.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the AD ?? Possible can you scann it cos my local SEARS store with pricematch the deal :)

I'll actually be doing some grocery shopping at Meijer later today. I'll check for circulars at the front of the store and report back later this evening.

Does the ad say what time the sales start? I'd go at midnight if it's an option, but sometimes their sales don't start until 6am the morning of.

Anyone have ad scan of this? I've looked everywhere, and I can't find anything about a 2-day sale at Meijer.

To my knowledge, Meijer sales are not regional, so I'm confused.

"Prices Good 6 a.m. Wednesday, November 28 thru Thursday November 29, 2007"

"Buy Any Wii Game priced 29.99 or less. Get One of Equal or Lesser Value FREE. More titles available in store. While at least 100 last per store. No rainchecks or substitutions."

Games shown:
Spider-Man 3
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Shrek the Third
Red Steel
Surf's Up
The Sims Pets 2
Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Sorry I cannot scan this because I am at work. I could stop buy there after work at 10pm and post what games are currently priced at $29.99 or less.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=64586&d=1196209232

Still don't know why I never heard of this. I have 2 Meijers in driving distance.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?threadid=669322

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 19.99
Surfs Up for Nintendo Wii 19.99
Medal of Honor: Vanguard 29.99
Shrek the Third 29.99
Spider-Man 3 29.99
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz 29.99
Sonic and the Secret Rings 29.99
Godfather: Blackhand Edition 29.99
Meet the Robinsons 29.99
Driver: Parallel Lines 29.99
Need for Speed: Carbon 29.99
Electronic Arts Sims 2: Pets 29.99
Red Steel 29.99
Prince of Persia 29.99

I work at a Meijer's in MI but I saw the ad there in the back. I don't have it to scan though and noticed that it's not online to view either. With that in mind, I would assume that it won't work online but I can't say for sure.

Also 99% of the sales at Meijer start at 6am and end at midnight of the day stated. I don't know what YMMV means either. Sorry I can't help anymore than this.

[quote name='Juche']http://forums.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=64586&d=1196209232

Still don't know why I never heard of this. I have 2 Meijers in driving distance.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?threadid=669322

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 19.99
Surfs Up for Nintendo Wii 19.99
Medal of Honor: Vanguard 29.99
Shrek the Third 29.99
Spider-Man 3 29.99
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz 29.99
Sonic and the Secret Rings 29.99
Godfather: Blackhand Edition 29.99
Meet the Robinsons 29.99
Driver: Parallel Lines 29.99
Need for Speed: Carbon 29.99
Electronic Arts Sims 2: Pets 29.99
Red Steel 29.99
Prince of Persia 29.99[/quote]

It's not in the weekly sales ad, it is it's own 2 day sale ad (kinda like their super saturday sale thing) only it's for wednesday and thursday.

[quote name='kidrocklive']I work at a Meijer's in MI but I saw the ad there in the back. I don't have it to scan though and noticed that it's not online to view either. With that in mind, I would assume that it won't work online but I can't say for sure.

Also 99% of the sales at Meijer start at 6am and end at midnight of the day stated. I don't know what YMMV means either. Sorry I can't help anymore than this.[/QUOTE]

Well my fellow Michigander, YMMV = Your Miles May Very which means that a deal may be available at some locations but not at all of the stores in a chain.

[quote name='cdeener']Well my fellow Michigander, YMMV = Your Miles May Very which means that a deal may be available at some locations but not at all of the stores in a chain.[/quote]

ah, much thanks for the tip :)

...or Your Market May Vary, which is how I've always read it. Either way, Meijer stores generally don't regionalize their prices too much..... The website does make you log in based on state though.

Well I checked out the Meijer in Champaign, Illinois. There were a bunch of games on the ground of the case spine up so I could not check their price.

Besides the games already listed these two were $29.99:
Alien Syndrome
Madden 07

FYI, the AD is online

ahblock_1_2.jpg

I got there at 6:02, the sale started at 6:00. I figured they would've kept the games locked up until 6 because when I got there most were gone. I got some decent games though.

Prince of Persia
Metal of Honor Vanguard
Godfather Blackhand
Alien Syndrome

Not all my first choices but I can sell a few on goozex to get what I want. I'll probaly sell prince of persia and alien syndrome (1300 points) and use the points to buy zelda and wii play

Hit 3 Meijer stores between 6:00am-7:00am and none of them had the Wii Zapper, Mercury Meltdown, or Godfather; what a bummer. 1st store I picked up Prince of Persia and RE4(returning both shortly), the 2nd store I picked up Pince of Persia and Red Steel(keeping both), and the 3rd store had no selection at all. Not sure if it was worth the drive or waking up early.

I saw a lot of games at my 2 local Meijer's. I ended up picking up TMNT and Chicken Little both for $19.99. My Meijer did have The Godfather, Prince of Persia and SSX but I passed. (I am buying for my son's X-Mas).

Walked into Meijer in Soutfield, MI this morning @ 7:45am and they only had 2 Godfather and 2 RE4. Picked up all 4 and gift card for $15. If you spend $75 total, you get $10 off your bill.

4 games + $15 GC
Total: $65.** out the door

GREAT DEAL!!!

My Meijer didn't have that many games. Nothing I was really into anyway.

I did see two different people going directly to the game case. And look specifically at the Wii games. Odd for around 6:30am. The one older guy didn't get anything, I think he was probably an ebayer. Nothing that was worth much on ebay was there. An older lady just picked up a pair of games, so I don't think she was (although she didn't know much about them. Not sure if that indicates an ebayer or not. she made chit chat with me and seemed like she was getting them for herself).

Also, I'm taking this from SD. Apparently Meijer is having a "Spend $75 and buy a $10 Gift card and get $10 off your purchase". Basically, spend $75, get a free $10 GC, but I don't think they are just handing them out, you probably have to know about the deal. So Make sure if you spend $75 on games to get in on this. Or if you are only spending $60, you could get something else that is $15 and get a $10 GC. Might want to add that to the OP

edit: the guy that posted on SD implies that you could get the $10 gc after buying only 4 games (because the regular prices of the Wii games add up to more than $75), but I don't know about that. Might be worth a shot.

The $10 off your sale is correct. You can buy a GC to make the total over $75 and it will take off the $10. As I stated previously, I bought 4 games and bought a $15 GC to get my order to $75 and the $10 off was applied. This deal was advertised in Sunday's Grocery Ad on the back page.

[quote name='itlnstln']The $10 off your sale is correct. You can buy a GC to make the total over $75 and it will take off the $10. As I stated previously, I bought 4 games and bought a $15 GC to get my order to $75 and the $10 off was applied. This deal was advertised in Sunday's Grocery Ad on the back page.[/quote]

whoops, dont know how i missed you already posting it.

Went to two stores today. Nothing to choose from.

One store had a few RE4's and Medal of Honor; they had Manhunt 2 as well, I think it is $29.99.

The other store only had one title or two games and only one copy of each.

The stores were Columbus OH area:

Geoegesville Rd and Rome Hilliard Rd.

Think there is any chance the stores will get more inventory today or tomorrow? I don't shop Meihers much...

No go for me...out of stock on any of the games I wanted, and Best Buy wouldn't pricematch (not that I thought they would, but it was worth a shot)

[quote name='Trebuken']Went to two stores today. Nothing to choose from.

One store had a few RE4's and Medal of Honor; they had Manhunt 2 as well, I think it is $29.99.

The other store only had one title or two games and only one copy of each.

The stores were Columbus OH area:

Geoegesville Rd and Rome Hilliard Rd.

Think there is any chance the stores will get more inventory today or tomorrow? I don't shop Meihers much...[/QUOTE]

glad i didnt wake up and go, the rome hilliard store is about 2 minutes from me.

I am trying to do this online...but it is weird...

Merchandise total is $0.00, Tax is $0.41, and Shipping is $4.95....

Anyone else got this online to work? Can I seriously just pay the $5 and get both for free (Sonic and Prince of Persia)??? (I think the answer to this is no, but how has Meijer handled mistakes like this in the past?

EDIT:

Looks like the website is glitched, I just got both games for Free, the price even says "FREE" for both of them on the order confrimation page and e-mail. I hope this magically goes through(But I bet it doesn't) so I can get both games for a magic $5.31 with shipping. This would be sweet if it happens, best deal ever :p

Here is what my e-mail shows:

Just to confirm, these are the only items I ordered.

------------------------
Qty: 1
Description: Prince of Persia for Nintendo Wii(TM)
UPC: 008888173519
Item #: 54400
Unit Price: $29.99
Discount Amount: -$29.99
Item Total: $.00
Shipping Method: Parcel Ground
------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty: 1
Description: Sonic and the Secret Rings for Nintendo Wii(TM)
UPC: 010086650020
Item #: 54403
Unit Price: $29.99
Discount Amount: -$29.99
Item Total: $.00
Shipping Method: Parcel Ground
==================================================================

Subtotal: $0.00
Shipping: $4.95
Tax: $0.36
Total: $5.31
You saved $59.98 on this order!

tem Description Quantity Total Price Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Item # 28470
Availability: In stock 1 FREE $0.00 Medal of Honor: Vanguard for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Item # 37097
Availability: In stock 1 FREE $0.00 Red Steel for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Item # 22447
Availability: In stock 1 FREE $0.00 Sonic and the Secret Rings for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Item # 24632
Availability: In stock 1 FREE $0.00 Merchandise: $0.00 Shipping: $4.95 Sales Tax: $0.30 Recipient Total: $5.25

When I saw the thread title, I looked at Sonic and the Secret Rings (my Best Buy order is on backorder and if I get this, I'll cancel that order), and got the same result. I placed that order for $4.95. I really hope it goes through. I also hope it stays of SD and FW. With CAG's ordering 1 copy of each game we have a chance but some idiots on SD/FW will order 10+ copies.

Seems they fixed the glitch already though you can add a 19.99 game first and get the 29.99 free.;)

Oops they fixed the 19.99 thing now too.

I wonder if this works on points cards. When they did this sometime last year for $20 Wii games, it worked.. I'll try today.

Okay so I went to Meijer at like right at 6 am (had to take the gf to work), a soccer mom basically RUSHED to get to the Wii games and then grabbed a handful of games you can find on clearance at other places such as Red Steel, Shrek, and Spongebob. She would NOT let me anywhere NEAR the Wii games. She was blocking her fat ass in front of me, preventing me from seeing if they had the two games I wanted (Rayman and Mortal Kombat). I'm like "Lady, I'm not trying to get your shitty clearance bin games, back off." She finally backed offed only for me to find that they only had Rayman 2, so I passed.

[quote name='jer7583']I wonder if this works on points cards. When they did this sometime last year for $20 Wii games, it worked.. I'll try today.[/QUOTE]
No go. I tried it today at lunch. However, buying a couple of points cards did put my total over $75 (I only bought Alien Syndrome and NFS Carbon), so I threw in a $5 GC and got $10 off the total price.

If you attribute the $10 savings toward the cost of the points cards, then it's like getting two cards for $30. Since deals on points cards are scarce, it's not half bad.

bread's done
Back