Meijer B1G1 $29.99 and under Wii Games 11-28/29

Hey guys I work at a Meijer store in Kentucky and this sale got us rushed by old people this morning lol.

My manager and I had to scan all our Wii games because the Electronics department had tons of $29.99 or less games marked as $49.99, and they actually had a few copies of Metroid marked as $29.99. We ended up telling everyone that any game with the title facing out was on sale, and those that had their back cover showing were not.

All in all not too bad, but I didn't see anything I wanted. If you want Rayman Raving Rabids 1 though, we've had probably 30 of them for months now, I hope they get the heck out of there.

As a heads up we have a Saturday sale too, at least down here, but I do not recall seeing any video game deals. Sorry. I won't be able to check until Thursday night as I am off tonight. YAY!

Also as for those online order posts, DO NOT BUY EVEN AFTER IT IS FIXED.

We had a deal that DID work online once, 15% for paying with Meijer Credit Card. I also get 10% off for working there as it allows us to put our TM discount UPC code in as we make an account. I'd give it to this site but I think that might raise some attention at some point, and I like (to keep, not actually like) my job.

So blah blah blah, I order Eternal Sonata and Warriors Orochi on 360 and get a good deal. Sweet! I check my order status the next day, and it says ES is backordered (Huh?). It wasn't when I ordered it. It also mysteriously disappeared from the entire website. So a day or two goes by and nothing has happened on my order status (I picked 2 day shipping since I saved so much, by this point at least 4 business days have gone by), so I get mad and call them up.

They will only let me cancel my order on ES, but no WO, as it's in processing (has been nearly a week!), so I do so. At this point I check my order status again the next day and see that while ES is gone, I'm still getting charged for it on the Total line. LAME.

In the end I just waited for something to actually come in the darn mail (about 2 weeks time start to finish). All I got was WO like I agreed to, and I was never charged for ES at all.

But that site is just plain FUBAR. I think it's managed by 1st month HTML nerds.

Frustration about points cards. Last year it was great getting nunchuks and points cards for half price..

Anyone see GHOST SQUAD there? That is one game I was going to get at Best Buy today, but if I can get something free...even better.

[quote name='cdrober']My order has been cancelled....looks like too good to be true on this one.[/QUOTE]

Mine is cancelled as well. I thought we had a good chance since it appeared not many ordered but I guess it was enough for them to catch it. No cancellation e-mail either, I saw it by looking up my order status

Meijers wont honor the deal online anymore, called them to ask. They've canceled every order for today too.

bread's done
Back