Meijer "Back to School Bucks" (Coupons) for this Saturday (8/19)

^ It looks like the ads on the first link are scanned from an in store ad.

One question, it says "entertainment tickets" are excluded. Does that include games or console systems or does it refer to just concert tickets or something of that nature?

[quote name='wwfward']^ It looks like the ads on the first link are scanned from an in store ad.

One question, it says "entertainment tickets" are excluded. Does that include games or console systems or does it refer to just concert tickets or something of that nature?[/quote]
It refers to stuff like concert tickets.

Just got back. Videogames accessories, systems, and games are included in this deal. I think Meijer is mainly a midwestern store, but if you're near one, take advantage of this offer.

sweet, I will go over there later. I can use one of the higher one because I also need some clothes for work. When you went did they have the coupons sitting out or did you print them off.

I went to go buy Dead Rising with the coupon...and the cashier tried to shoot me down.

"You can't use that coupon on that."
"Why not"
"Because these are for like school supplies and stuff"
"No...they're for any item not listed on the coupon"
"Well i'm going to have to get a manager for that"

needless to say...I still got the discount.

omg, I can't believe I missed this. I was in there shopping yesturday too. I could have combined it with my $5 off $25 card, but of course I wouldn't have saved $5 on my groceries... This week is the last week on this card I have which is $10 off $50, maybe, just maybe they'll do something again this Saturday. Combined that's 36% off. :D

bread's done
Back