Meijer Black Friday Game Deals

kilenem

CAGiversary!
Here is a link to the Weekly add that shows some of the Black Friday deals

http://meijer.shoplocal.com/Meijer/BrowseByListing/ByAllListings/?StoreID=2595145#PageNumber=4

There is a 5 dollars off a general Merchandise Purchase 25 & up coupon valid now through 11/30. It doesn't say electronics are excluded. This is a Meijer Mperk coupon

These deals go live 11-29-2013

30 dollar games

Beyond Two Souls

$30

PS3 Diablo III
$30

PS3 NHL 14
$30

PS3 Saints Row IV
$30

PS3 The Last Of Us
$30

PS3 WWE 2K14
$30

X360 Batman Arkham Origins
$30

X360 Battlefield 4
$30

X360 Call Of Duty Black Ops II
$30

X360 Madden NFL 25
$30

X360 NBA 2K14
$30

X360 Need For Speed Rivals
$30

X360 Skyrim Legendary Edition
$30

20 Dollar games

3DS Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Pop Distance
$20

3DS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
$20

PS3 Injustice Gods Among Us
$20

PS3 Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection
$20

Wii Just Dance 2014 17822
$20

X360 Dead Island Riptide 1025
$20

X360 Lego Marvel Super Heroes
$20

X360 Payday 2
$20

X360 Tomb Raider 10413
$20

10 dollar games

NDS Plants Vs Zombies 0224
$10

NDS Super Scribblenauts
$10

PS3 Dead Island GOTY 10235
$10

PS3 Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition 19717
$10

Wii Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
$10

Wii Wipeout: The Game
$10

X360 Dishonored 11793
$10

X360 Grand Theft Auto IV
$10

Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack For Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U or 3DS or Disney Infinity Starter Pack* For Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U or 3DS.

$49.99

Controllers

Xbox 360 Camo Controller and PS3 Dual Shock controler

20 dollars off your next Purchase when you buy a

PS3 250 GB 199.99

Xbox360 with Kinect, Kinect sport,Kinect Adventures and 1 month free oF XBL  4GB 199.99 (Valid Nov 28)

3DSXL Gold(Solid Gold Mutha F******) Link Between two wrolds bundle. 219.99 (Valid Nov 28)

30 dollars off your next Purchase when you buy a

New Super Mario Bros Wii U Deluxe 279.99

Luigi's Mansion 3DS 169.99

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got to be kidding me. the only place that has Diablo 3 for sale and I can't get to it.
Thank you kilenem, at least you have given me some hope. Is a meijer a well known store that Amazon would price match?

i would try matching it at target, bestbuy, even walmart if you have to, but I can see amazon doing something for it,

can we add this to the main bf section we got going>>>

You've got to be kidding me. the only place that has Diablo 3 for sale and I can't get to it.
Thank you kilenem, at least you have given me some hope. Is a meijer a well known store that Amazon would price match?
I don't know if Amazon does but Best Buy price matches Meijer. I priced matched a but 1 get one half off coupon at Best Buy.

i would try matching it at target, bestbuy, even walmart if you have to, but I can see amazon doing something for it,

can we add this to the main bf section we got going>>>
At first I thought some of the deals were this weekend

Will they do these deals online on Black Friday? Meijer stores are right in the top center around the Lakes...and my Best Buy will likely not PM Meijer unless the deals are online.

That's odd. You'd think they'd accept an ad.

Also, Best Buy does not PM BF prices.
What I found with PMs is they will PM local stores or certain online stores (Best Buy, I mean). If Meijer does the deals online, and BB supports PMing them, they will do it. But if you have to travel 25 miles to a Meijer for a deal, your local Best Buy usually will not.

What I found with PMs is they will PM local stores or certain online stores (Best Buy, I mean). If Meijer does the deals online, and BB supports PMing them, they will do it. But if you have to travel 25 miles to a Meijer for a deal, your local Best Buy usually will not.
I've always read they don't.

Also, there's this:"The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to:.........items for sale Thanksgiving Day through 11:59 p.m. on the Monday after Thanksgiving"

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000&CMP=ocss

If any of you have a Discover card, they have price match guarantee that'll even PM BF prices. The only issue is that you have to call them, and then they'll send you a form via snail mail that you have to fill out. 

There is a 5 dollars off a general Merchandise Purchase 25 & up coupon valid now through 11/30. It doesn't say electronics are excluded. This is a Meijer Mperk coupon
I'm pretty sure those Mperks coupons are not good UNTIL 11/30, and are good on that day only. They are not valid all week long. They're specifically featured in the Saturday-only sale. Unless there is a separate promotion that I'm missing.

I'm hoping WalMart wil pricematch Meijer if I bring in the physical ad. Problem is Walmart games go on sale at 6 pm Thursday while Meijer is 6 am Friday

Has anyone been able find these deals on Meijer.com? My local store's ads don't show any of these game deals... and I don't see anything online either. 

More titles at $10
Nino Kuni
Zone of Enders HD PS3/360
UFC Undisputed PS3/360
Lego Lord of The Rings Vita

A bunch more but I forgot

Actually, I'm glad someone bumped this. Does anyone know if the Santa Bucks tomorrow are going to work on Amazon Kindle cards?

I went in around 4pm to get some food and garbage bags and found plenty of BF deals still there like the TV's and tabs and tons of the movies most of the $30 games were in stock but not the $20. I got real lucky and found a Lego Marvel behind a box in the case and used two rewards to bring it down to $3.xx. The guy freaked when I found a copy then laughed when I entered my mperks code to bring it under $4,

I went in around 4pm to get some food and garbage bags and found plenty of BF deals still there like the TV's and tabs and tons of the movies most of the $30 games were in stock but not the $20. I got real lucky and found a Lego Marvel behind a box in the case and used two rewards to bring it down to $3.xx. The guy freaked when I found a copy then laughed when I entered my mperks code to bring it under $4,
Yeah me too a lot of the $30 were still in stock except last of us.. I got Lego Marvels for 12.xx I to had a coupon from mperks.

bread's done
Back