Meijer Bogo 50% off Sat July 23

[quote name='Indiana']Any good 19.99 games to be had at Meijer?[/QUOTE]Too many. My local Meijer has a ton of great $19.99 games. I remember trying to find one to get during one sale, and I actually found it to be very easy.

Dang, I already spent some of the money I had. I gotta save up for Makai Kingdom, so I may skip the sale. If I could participate, I would have gotten GT4 for $45, then get the game DMC3 or $20, since its $40 at Meijer. Or I even could have swapped GT4 with Metal Slug 4&5.

Dang, well it looks like Killer 7 and (insert new title here) will definitely be mine this weekend.

Thanks for the heads-up! :)

Any good 19.99 games to be had at Meijer?

If you don't think EA is the devil, pretty much any EA game that isn't the current release can be had far south of 20$
As well as

Tales of Symphonia and other such stuff.

[quote name='JShack']what about UMD movies?[/QUOTE]

They should be excluded since they technically belong to the media/video department and they certainly will not ring up the sale price. However, some Meijers do put the UMD movies in the game cases and you could argue since it is a little misleading.

[quote name='valor19']They should be excluded since they technically belong to the media/video department and they certainly will not ring up the sale price. However, some Meijers do put the UMD movies in the game cases and you could argue since it is a little misleading.[/QUOTE]

yeah itd def be worth it to try. id stock up on those things

They also have a 20% off coupon in the ad that you can use for clearance items, Such as a Gameboy player. They also have a 3 dollars off coupon dvds.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I hope they have Battlefront for 19.99, as well as a copy of Katamari Demacy. Two great titles for rough $32ish after tax.[/QUOTE]

Battlefront was $19.99.

[quote name='TomCloud9']They also have a 20% off coupon in the ad that you can use for clearance items, Such as a Gameboy player. They also have a 3 dollars off coupon dvds.[/QUOTE]

The Gameboy player is clearance? Since when? And how much?

I never saw the Gameboy Player at any Meijer I've been to in Fort Wayne, Nobelsville, and other cities around Indy.

I can't participate in the sale tomarrow, since I'm getting Makai Kingdom.

[quote name='Indiana']The Gameboy player is clearance? Since when? And how much?[/QUOTE]

It is a t the two meijers around me, and I also have seen other cagers talk about it being on clearance at there local stores. I guess it is YMMV.

Also part of their saturday sale, they've got Pepsi 2 Liters for $.67 each. Which is pretty cheap cola for gaming parties. Of course, the store I went to(in Kettering, OH) screwed up with the u-scans and they were scanning $.67 + $.25 off. So I got 4 Pepsi 2 Liters for $1.80 after tax. :)

Also, from what they said in the electronics department, the UMDs are not part of the sale.

bread's done
Back