Meijer.com 20% off $50, works on game consoles

neuromix

CAG Veteran
credits to PaulG78 at SD.

Meijer is making an effort to get involved with online shopping. They have just revamped their website so orders can be placed online. Meijer B&M are in the midwest only. Shipping does seem reasonable though. Check it out and here's the promo code if you do find anything totaling over $50.

Promo code: meijercomgift

http://www.meijer.com

Works on Video Games consoles, I just picked up 2 Nintendo DS Lites.

Nintendo DS Lite $103.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=905&subCategoryId=915

PS3 $319.99-479.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/thumb...25&categoryId=918&parentCategoryId=199&N=3961

Xbox 360 $279.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=935&subCategoryId=939

While this was still goin' on, I printed out the deal page, went in store, and they honored it.
Walked out in 20 minutes with a HDMI Halo 3 Edition 360 and Play/Charge Kit INCLUDED, for $320+tax = $355.

Woohoo! Just got an email and a tracking # for my Onyx DS.

Won't be here til next Wednesday but at least it finally shipped.

$110.94 shipped

Saved me about $18 compared to the current Target deal.

My R4 should be here at the end of the week! Homebrew here I come!

[quote name='supamuthafluffinvillain']wanted to inform you guys that i got my order of the 360 today WITHOUT gettin a shipping notice and my debit card was not charged. looks like i'm gettin this puppy for free! i ordered early sunday. my order status still says "in progress".[/quote]

Heh, I wouldn't hold your breath. It would be amazing if you got away with that. Would be awesome for you though.

[quote name='stewie75']While this was still goin' on, I printed out the deal page, went in store, and they honored it.
Walked out in 20 minutes with a HDMI Halo 3 Edition 360 and Play/Charge Kit INCLUDED, for $320+tax = $355.[/quote]

That is so ridiculous it makes me want to puke.

here is the answer (after more than a week of emails) answering why my order was cancelled.

Your IP address is out of the country. We only take orders from within the United States. Sorry for the inconvienence we appreciate you shopping at [email protected].

LOL

welcome to the internet meijer

BTW the shipping/billing address was in the states.

[quote name='stewie75']While this was still goin' on, I printed out the deal page, went in store, and they honored it.
Walked out in 20 minutes with a HDMI Halo 3 Edition 360 and Play/Charge Kit INCLUDED, for $320+tax = $355.[/quote]

What deal page? I never saw the deal actually listed anywhere, or else I would have done the same thing.

it was on the slickdeals forum, that's where i originally saw it. i'd never even heard of any of these sites. someone on dvdtalk referred me.
meijer.com was out of stock, so I called up the local one, told them how the net was out of stock, and if I came in, would they honor it. the guy said yes. I just had to bring in something official that showed a starting and ending date, along with the promo code. The rest is history.

[quote name='hotwls13']My R4 should be here at the end of the week! Homebrew here I come![/QUOTE]
Yeeeah... "homebrew"... Suuuuuuuure. :roll:

Anybody else's Meijer suddendly ramp up the games department? Mine was kinda crappy last week now they've got stuff just packed in the shelves. Halo 360s, Elites, new PSPs (standard and Star Wars), around 10 Wiis, plenty of copies of every new game (Halo, PGR4, etc.). I hope this is a turnaround for them. They could have a better department than Walmart does if they keep this up.

Now all they need is a desk set up to staff the department, instead of making the film developers have to do all that extra work.

Woot Woot My order was canceled and received the message then I got the 20% offer for my next order until Oct. 11! I'm feeling ready to order Xbox 360 Deluxe with HDMI+HD-DVD Addon+Transformers Widescreen with 2 DVDs+what else do I neel lol!

What he meant to say was that our TIMESHIFT orders are CANCELED since it was a pricing error.

We do, however, get a 20 percent discount off our next purchase, which could be TimeShift.

so that's about $15 off a $60 game.

hh, no thank you; it wasn't a spectacular demo to pay near full price for, imo.

Hey if any of you that have extended coupons only plan on using it on a game or something, I'd be willing to give you $20 for it since I want to use the coupon on either a PS3 or an Xbox. Let me know if you are interested.

Not sure if I can use them or if they have to be used on your accounts though.

Anyway, let me know. Thanks!

It's not a coupon. You order something at full price and reply to that email with your order number and they will adjust the price.

Maybe I should wait until the last minute. I want the XBox 360 Elite or Halo 3 Special Edition so bad... Thanks god, I'm now qualify for second 20% chance offer! :) I emailed them for suggestion if they have XBox 360 Elite, Halo 3 SE or HD-DVD movies ready to stock at online. Fingercrossed ;)

FYI: The PS3 I got plays every PS1 and PS2 game I throw at it flawlessly. It even plays games that used to be unplayable on my PS2.

Is anybody here who got in on this deal for a XBOX 360 considering an exchange to get the 360 package that contains the two bundled games since it is essentially the same price? Do you think Meijer's exchange policy would allow for this?

bread's done
Back