Meijer Coupons from 7/1/2009 - 7/4/2009

proplaya422

CAG Veteran
He guys, this is my first thread. I searched for this on here and couldn't find it so here it is. If someone else had it up, sorry. Even though I noticed this today and there's one day left on the offer, maybe a few people can benefit from it. I went to Meijer today and they had the following coupons:

$3 off any one item $14.75 or higher
$5 off any one item $24.75 or higher
$10 off any one item $49.75 or higher (This is the one to use for video games).
$20 off any one item $99.75 or higher. (This is the one to use for a system).

They won't let use more than one coupon per item or the same coupon twice in the same purchase. I wanted to get Fight Nigh Round 4, but I didn't want the $10 credit others were offering. So I took advantage of this and just got $10 off the price. I went back a second time to buy a PS3 Dualshock 3 controller, but they had none on the shelf. However, the employee found one in stock in the back. So I used the coupon towards that, and also another $10 coupon I got when I bought inFamous and GH: Metallica. Luckily, both coupons worked. And for some odd reason, I'm not sure if this works for everyone, I got $4 off for some Kraft Coffee offer in April on my receipt?? I had no idea what it was but I gladly appreciated it. So the total for the controller was $32.XX.

The coupons are available at the store and can also be printed from here:
http://www.meijer.com/content/content.jsp?pageName=meijer_deals

You can use these coupons online.

Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back