Meijer Daily Coupons (Different Coupons each day through 11/18)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I can't find these online (yet). These are daily coupons that you can most likely pickup in store from their 2 WEEK SALE ad.

Video game coupons (one item and coupon per family, each day):

11/7 $20 off any game $49.99 or Higher

11/10 $30 off PSP Core Unit (nice deal in combo with the free $20 game deal)

11/15 $30 off PS2 Unit (I know what my niece and nephew are getting for Christmas)

11/17 $20 off GBA unit

That's all for games. There are also other daily coupons for toys and other electronics, but you're on your own. :)

[quote name='bmarquardt']I can't find these online (yet). These are daily coupons that you can most likely pickup in store from their 2 WEEK SALE ad.

11/10 $30 off PSP Core Unit (nice deal in combo with the free $20 game deal)

11/15 $30 off PS2 Unit (I know what my niece and nephew are getting for Christmas)

11/17 $20 off GBA unit

That's all for games. There are also other daily coupons for toys and other electronics, but you're on your own. :)[/QUOTE]

NOt sure about picking up the coupons IN STORE cause they had none when i went today

[quote name='slidecage']NOt sure about picking up the coupons IN STORE cause they had none when i went today[/quote]

Hmmm - anyone know where we can get these?

I got a pack of them in the newspaper with the weekly ads. I'm not sure where else you could get them.

EDIT: Didn't notice they are holding Gears back till the 8th. If the coupons are only good for one day nevermind. ;)
-

+
asblock_1_2.jpg

You could buy Gears then use the coupon again plus this coupon and get CoD3 for $30. Assuming they let you combine the coupons that's $70 for both games.... :D

[quote name='$hady']11/7 $20 off any game $49.99 or Higher
+
asblock_1_2.jpg

You could buy Gears then use the coupon again plus this coupon and get CoD3 for $30. Assuming they let you combine the coupons that's $70 for both games.... :D[/quote]

You can only use the $20 off on 11/7 and Gears, according to the ad above, says isn't coming out until the 8th.

Sorry.

[quote name='$hady']LOL what a scam I didn't even notice the 11/8 on the pic since I already had 11/7 in mind as release day. :roll:[/quote]

Looking at the all the Sunday ads today, I'm pretty sure only EB/Gamestop are getting it on 11/7. Maybe some of us can get lucky and pray that Meijers has it on the shelves early.:cool:

well i guess i could just use the coupon towards FEAR and bring the new copy to BB and get my 20 dfference back

Mine is definitely going towards Guitar Hero 2. Thank god it's coming out on shelves on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

i managed to miss the $20 off a game coupon when I was looking at the flyer earlier today.

I guess the 30% off a new iPod distracted me too much.

If I can find the $20 off coupon and they get in the Guitar Hero 2 bundles on the 7th, I'll probably pick one up.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']What's this? I need more info![/QUOTE]

That's another daily coupon...30GB version, unless the poster was talking about something else.

So we're talking $75 off of one of the new video iPods? That seems a little too good to be true.

Or is it actually $30 and not 30%?

Hmmm.... what are you guys picking up with your coupon?

I'm going with COD3(360) or Tony Hawk's Project 8(360) if they are in, or maybe Bully or Guitar Hero 2.

Someone want to scan some of the better coupons? We could still use them at the u-scan and see if they work. Although, when I've seen coupons up in the store they were just printed up sheets anyways. $20 off GH2 would be nice.

I was about to post this, but thanks for beating me to it :).

But ya, I can get any $50 for $25 with my employee discount, and if I steal the little ad books, then I'll bulk up on my collection :)

Guitar Hero 2 for $59.99 here I come! :D

Glad I got denied at WalMart and Target trying to get the game early.

And I just realized this is my brother's name, not mine. (aoLat)

[quote name='icruise']So is everyone getting these in the paper then? Or are some available in-store? What day is the iPod coupon for?[/quote]

This Friday the 10 of November.

wow...the $20 off cupon is damn nice, I'm hopin tony hawk's on the shelf.

*sigh* my luck it won't be though =/ At least I would be able to get Battlefield 2142 on the cheap

[quote name='kennistond']
meijer.jpg

Here's the $20 off any Video Game over 49.99 one[/QUOTE]
Where did you get that? In the paper or at the store?

[quote name='slidecage']30 bucks for FF 12 will be the cheapest you find the game for some time. glad i didnt get it at CC for 38[/QUOTE]

I really debated the $38 CC deal. It was more than I wanted to spend for FFXII right now (I have such a backlog of games, and I'm getting Obvlion for Christmas), but wow, $30. It's right at that borderline amount. For $20, I'd just go and grab it. But, $30, do I want to get it now and try to fit it in, or would I rather wait a year or so, and grab it at $20?

Hmmmm, decisions.

Thanks for this heads up, I never would have found those coupons w/o this post. The book is small and the coupons are in the middle of the book. They are described on the back of the coupon. If you don't get a weekend paper, just go to a gas station and buy one, at least in Michigan they stock the paper's w/ the adds. I will be picking up Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for $40 tommorow.

[quote name='bmarquardt']I can't find these online (yet). These are daily coupons that you can most likely pickup in store from their 2 WEEK SALE ad.

11/7 $20 off any game $49.99 or Higher[/QUOTE]

!!!!!!!!!!!

My only question is, what time do the coupons take effect each day? IE for the Tuesday coupon does it take effect at midnight? I know sometimes coupons become active at 6 am the day of.

[quote name='PigeonSt']My only question is, what time do the coupons take effect each day? IE for the Tuesday coupon does it take effect at midnight? I know sometimes coupons become active at 6 am the day of.[/QUOTE]

The ad started at 6 am yesterday, so it's pretty safe to assume that each "new day" turns over at 6 am.

Sigh. I went to Meijer today to see if they had any of these coupons. I talked to 4 different employes and none of them had ever heard of the things. I looked up front on both sides of the stores where they keep the coupons and there were none there. I asked the greeters, who usually keep up with coupons, and they hadn't heard of them. I think I'm going to miss out on this one, but I may try going in tomorrow and see if some coupons magically show up. Anyone in Indianapolis see these coupons at any of the Indy stores? The one I checked with no luck was the Avon store.

The coupon books were in the displays at the front of the store where they keep the regular ads in my meijer. I grabbed two since I have two meijers within 2 miles of me.

[quote name='Rictor']Sigh. I went to Meijer today to see if they had any of these coupons. I talked to 4 different employes and none of them had ever heard of the things. I looked up front on both sides of the stores where they keep the coupons and there were none there. I asked the greeters, who usually keep up with coupons, and they hadn't heard of them. I think I'm going to miss out on this one, but I may try going in tomorrow and see if some coupons magically show up. Anyone in Indianapolis see these coupons at any of the Indy stores? The one I checked with no luck was the Avon store.[/QUOTE]

It's a tiny catalog/booklet that looks like this and the coupons are in the middle of the booklet:

http://www.meijer.com/OnlineAds/AdImages/793/1/aathumb_1.jpg

Maybe you can print it out and ask what's what...either that or buy a Sunday paper that would have them.

[quote name='bmarquardt']It's a tiny catalog/booklet that looks like this and the coupons are in the middle of the booklet:

http://www.meijer.com/OnlineAds/AdImages/793/1/aathumb_1.jpg

Maybe you can print it out and ask what's what...either that or buy a Sunday paper that would have them.[/quote]

I'll probably try printing it out. Yah, I looked for that little booklet and didn't see it, but I'll check again tomorrow.

bread's done
Back