Meijer Daily Coupons (Different Coupons each day through 11/18)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I can't find these online (yet). These are daily coupons that you can most likely pickup in store from their 2 WEEK SALE ad.

Video game coupons (one item and coupon per family, each day):

11/7 $20 off any game $49.99 or Higher

11/10 $30 off PSP Core Unit (nice deal in combo with the free $20 game deal)

11/15 $30 off PS2 Unit (I know what my niece and nephew are getting for Christmas)

11/17 $20 off GBA unit

That's all for games. There are also other daily coupons for toys and other electronics, but you're on your own. :)

[quote name='Cow_tipper']If anyone was wondering, Best Buy should pricematch the coupon, at least they did for me. They might have GoW out today, and they're more likely to have GH2 in stock.[/QUOTE]

hit or miss depending on who you get.... my best buy wouldn't match a coupon... so I went across the street to Meijer and picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Only went to best buy as I wanted to try the PM and use my Reward Zone card to pick up the points.

I was hoping that one of the stores around here carried the silver PS2 (as I was planning to use the $30 off coupon), but none of them do. :cry:

I don't know if this was mentioned in a previous post, but if you purchase a video game title priced $29.99 or less, the second one (of equal or lesser value) is 50% off. Too bad mine was out of Power Stone Collection. :cry:

In case anyone is thinking of getting an iPod with the coupon mentioned earlier, you may want to call your store to make sure when they will start honoring the coupon. My mom wants to get one to replace her original 5GB iPod and called about it. The people at the store said they thought they would start selling them at midnight, rather than 6AM as some people have mentioned for other things. Of course, I have a feeling that this is YMMV, so calling is the probably the best idea.

They also said that they've had a lot of calls about this deal, so it's likely that they will sell out very quickly.

I grabbed a Disagea 2 for $32 after tax, but I decided I don't want it. I'm willing to ship it to someone for cost + shipping + paypal fee. If not, it is going back to Meijer - let me know

I bought SMT: Devil Summoner for $29.99, before tax.

Also, since they have B1G1 50% off with games $29.99, I got Magical Starsign, then got Children of Mana for 50%, so I paid $45 for both.

I am going to go to Meijer at mightnight and try to use the Ipod coupon probably. They only had a few black ones, so who knows if they will last.

[quote name='Stry-ker']so is the ps2 deal over?[/QUOTE]
If you mean the $30 off, it isn't until next week (the 15th, if I recall correctly).

[quote name='icruise']If you mean the $30 off, it isn't until next week (the 15th, if I recall correctly).[/quote]

Can anyone say for sure? I thought i seen a coupon scan and it was for yesterday but i could be wrong.

Well, that was an adventure at Meijer tonight. I went to grab one of the Ipods and showed up at 11:15 pm thinking I could snag one and then check out at midnight. I figured maybe 2 or 3 other people would show up but, wow, was I wrong. There were 30 people in line for 4 Ipod Videos when I got there. They were yelling and screaming at the manager (I guess he had taken the Ipods to the back of the store and wasn't going to sell them until the next day or something instead of midnight, but eventually he gave in and said he'd sell them). Just so the it wouldn't be a wasted trip, I grabbed some 90% off Halloween crap (Batman costume for my dog for $1.50) and a couple DS games under $30 to take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 50% of sale (got Clubhouse Games and Bubble Bobble Revolution). I wish I'd had a video camera with me to record the soccer moms screaming at the poor Meijer manager though. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else tried to get in on the Ipod deal and had a similar experience. Welcome to holiday shopping.

[quote name='Rictor']Well, that was an adventure at Meijer tonight. I went to grab one of the Ipods and showed up at 11:15 pm thinking I could snag one and then check out at midnight. I figured maybe 2 or 3 other people would show up but, wow, was I wrong. There were 30 people in line for 4 Ipod Videos when I got there. They were yelling and screaming at the manager (I guess he had taken the Ipods to the back of the store and wasn't going to sell them until the next day or something instead of midnight, but eventually he gave in and said he'd sell them). Just so the it wouldn't be a wasted trip, I grabbed some 90% off Halloween crap (Batman costume for my dog for $1.50) and a couple DS games under $30 to take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 50% of sale (got Clubhouse Games and Bubble Bobble Revolution). I wish I'd had a video camera with me to record the soccer moms screaming at the poor Meijer manager though. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else tried to get in on the Ipod deal and had a similar experience. Welcome to holiday shopping.[/QUOTE]

Did anyone get rainchecks? The manager should have just stuck to his guns and sold them at 6 am like they are suppose to.

Yeah i just got back from the meijers up here in Midland, MI and they had none left. I had called at 9 and they said they had one person in line at that time. The thing is I had to wor until about 12:30. The lady said that when she came in there were people all over the counters pushing each other. And of course wal-mart doesn't competitor coupons if they are % off ones.

Too bad I wasn't back home in Grand Rapids, then I would have been able to go to like 5 meijers and probably score one eventually.

My mom tells me she got there at 11:00 and there were 4 other people waiting, but they had about 10 iPods so she just waited until midnight and got one. I guess they just counted the number of people in line and told the people who came afterward that they were out, so there wasn't any ugliness. It seems pretty dumb to have a promotion like this with only 4 iPods, like at Rictor's store.

Anyone going to Meijer to use the $30off PSP coupon, price check the PSP entertainment pack. The Meijer I went to had the entertainment pack scanning at the core pack price. I got the PSP entertainment pack plus an additional game for $170.
I went to the Meijer in Ann Arbor, Mi on Carpenter Rd.

I wonder how many people will show up for the PS2 Slim? I was thinking of using that coupon but after the Ipod fiasco and knowing there's like two PS2 slims in the case, I probably shouldn't waste my time. This store does a ton of business and is always understocked on everything.

On an unrelated note, they've got Time Crisis: Crisis Zone, Taiko Drum Master, and some other big, old crap taking up a ton of space in their cases, but they either have it marked at retail or with a $5 off clearance tag. They really need to mark that stuff down and clear it out if they're going to have room for the new stuff coming out this holiday season. I also can't figure out why they have the extra Guitar Hero guitars locked in the case. Is some one going to shoplift a guitar? Those things are huge. I could see keeping the bundle in the case though, as some on would probably open it and walk off with the game inside.

I'm considering getting the PS2 with the coupon, since they had like 6 of them when I was there a few days ago. I'd still call first to make sure when they will start selling them and then go a little early. A PS2 is not an iPod, though, and the discount isn't quite as big either, so I'm hoping there won't be as much competition.

There may not be a problem getting PSP slims. There was supposedly a little bit of a crowd for the PSP's after midnight, according to the guy I was talking to when I picked mine up this morning. He actually came back to pick up a second PSP since the entertainment packs were scanning at $199. Even though there was a late night rush, I showed up after 9AM and still got one.

I just got back from getting a slim PS2 for $99. I considered going at midnight, but I reconsidered and it turned out that it wasn't necessary. They still had 4 or 5 when I went there at 9, although one lady ahead of me was buying one too, so I don't expect them to last the day by any means. They also had signs up everywhere saying that you couldn't line up more than 24 hours in advance for the PS3...

[quote name='purduealum91']Do they have the silver slim PS2? If not, Im not going to bother.[/quote]
Go to MEIJER's website and head to the Video Game Hardware page (link), scroll down to the silver PS2 and click on the "Select your store to see price" link. Enter your zip code and you'll find out if any of the stores in your area has it in stock. Unfortunately, none of the 6 locations in my area has the silver model in stock :cry:

bread's done
Back