Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://www.meijer.com/t2/electronics/video-games/t1/t1-872/T2-10023.uts

Some notable deals...

Lots of Infinity figures on sale for $9.

Rock Band 4 Guitar/Game bundles is on sale for $70. Combine a MPerks coupon to take make it $45 total!

Xbox One controller with Play and Charge kit is $54.99

These might be YMMV as they are not mention on the website.- Metal Gear Solid 5 is $20 for X1/PS4. $10 for previous gen versions. Battlefront is $20.

If your Meijer has a USPS, there's a good chance it'll have a Pokestop, so have a Lure/Incense ready!

How exactly can you get a coupon for Meijer to score RB4 that cheap? New store opened near me recently and I've never shopped there.

also check and see if there is a coupon code for that store for $5 off of 25 or 30.
Yeah I was going to say, 70 to 45 is a pretty steep cut. Not sure what kind of coupon would net you that much off but I did see the $5 ones. Not sure if any stacking is allowed either I'll have to check it out later.

Yeah I was going to say, 70 to 45 is a pretty steep cut. Not sure what kind of coupon would net you that much off but I did see the $5 ones. Not sure if any stacking is allowed either I'll have to check it out later.
It's a $25 off mperks coupon and the mperks stack most of the time

If you have a Meijer nearby and missed the daily deal on Amazon yesterday, this RB4 deal is good through today (7/30).  I just picked up the RB4 guitar bundle for $38.  The bundle is $70, minus the mPerk coupon for $25 off, minus the mPerk coupon for 10% off (they can be stacked).  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back