Meijer-- DMC4 $14.99-- NHL 2K9 $4.99 w/coupon...

rehman2009

CAGiversary!
This may already be posted somewhere else, but I went to my Meijers today in Michigan and I found Devil May Cry 4 PS3 for $14.99 and NHL 2K9 PS3 for $14.99 ($4.99 with the 2K coupon). There was also GTA4 PS3 for $24.99. I did not look in the X360 section. I'm pretty sure this expired a week or two ago, I guess it's bacl. I tried getting 2K9 and DMC4, but they were both out of stock:bomb:
Anyways, I tried to buy Sid Meier's Civ Revolution, and they would not accept the 2K coupon, she called two managers and everything. This is the second time I tried:censored:

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic is a bit old (there is already a thread on this) also with the fact that they just had a B2G1 on all video games plus 15% off I would venture to say the majority of these prices are gone. Also the prices are confirmed chain wide but only pertains to a few CAGs who have the stores in their areas (I believe Meijer is only in 4 states: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois...i think)

[quote name='chuckywang']Meijer's system doesn't accept the 2ksports coupon as they are not one of the authorized vendors. Huge YMMV there.[/quote]

Hmm well it worked fine for me the other day and I haven't heard other people have a problem with them taking it.

Maybe the employee you dealt with was just being a moron?

[quote name='NJMane']This topic is a bit old (there is already a thread on this) also with the fact that they just had a B2G1 on all video games plus 15% off I would venture to say the majority of these prices are gone. Also the prices are confirmed chain wide but only pertains to a few CAGs who have the stores in their areas (I believe Meijer is only in 4 states: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois...i think)[/quote]

Actually, I went TODAY, and these prices were back up. I also went yesterday because I had to pick up a notebook and they did not have these prices.

[quote name='chuckywang']Meijer's system doesn't accept the 2ksports coupon as they are not one of the authorized vendors. Huge YMMV there.[/quote]

It says that the coupon can be used on Meijer on 2K's Faq.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Hmm well it worked fine for me the other day and I haven't heard other people have a problem with them taking it.

Maybe the employee you dealt with was just being a moron?[/quote]

I think you're right, because I went twice and they were acting like morons both times, but on old fourms, people were able to use it.

[quote name='NJMane']This topic is a bit old (there is already a thread on this) also with the fact that they just had a B2G1 on all video games plus 15% off I would venture to say the majority of these prices are gone. Also the prices are confirmed chain wide but only pertains to a few CAGs who have the stores in their areas (I believe Meijer is only in 4 states: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois...i think)[/quote]

Also at least 2 in KY: Florence and Cold Spring, both near Cincinnati.

I Purchased NHL 2K9 For The PS3 The Other Day At The Meijer In Birch Run, Michigan.It Was $5.89 OTD.She Called Over A Manager To Verify And He Said It Was Legit.The Cashier Did Not Even Scan The Coupon She Just Put In $10.00 Off Vendor Coupon.

[quote name='Fedexdriver12']I Purchased NHL 2K9 For The PS3 The Other Day At The Meijer In Birch Run, Michigan.It Was $5.89 OTD.She Called Over A Manager To Verify And He Said It Was Legit.The Cashier Did Not Even Scan The Coupon She Just Put In $10.00 Off Vendor Coupon.[/quote]

You're lucky because the manager at my Meijer in Taylor, Michigan looked at it for like 5 seconds and said no. I tried to talk but she pretty much walked away. I was trying to get Civilization Revolution.

The sale ends tomorrow I believe, in case any one was wondering.

I have never heard of them.
1x1t.gif

And Kentucky. There's one about 10 mintues away from me

[quote name='m1214']where do i get the cupon from please respond[/quote]

Find the 2k coupon thread.

Today is the last day to use the coupon.

These sale prices at Meijer end tomorrow. The shelf tag for NHL 2k9 PS3 at my Meijer is dated 1/05 - 2/01. A couple other tags have these same dates. Other stuff may just be weekly sales items, which will end today. Meijer uses a Sunday - Saturday schedule for their weekly sales.

As for the 2k coupon at Meijer, two weeks ago, it would scan in and take the $10 off automaticly. Last night it required to verify it, but it still rings up as $10 off vendor coupon, without having to type in the amount. The FAQ right at the 2k site specificly lists Meijer as a participating retailer.

If the cashier won't take it, ask to talk to a manager about it. I brought a printout of the FAQ, but never needed to show it. They read the coupon, see that the game is on there, scan it, and it works.

*EDIT* I just realized, I was in a self-checkout lane last night (1am :p ), which is probably why the coupon needed a manual verification. With a real cashier, you should be good to go.

bread's done
Back