Meijer Mperks, 5-10-15 off general merchandise, combine with B1G1 50% off!?

jle7385

Banned
Got a text this morning for $5 off $24.97+, $10 off $49.97+, or $15 off $74.97+ on a general merchandise product. You can use each coupon once. While I haven't tried it yet I'm sure you could combine with the B1G1 50% off sale.

Visit the site to "clip" the coupon.

https://mperks.meijer.com/mperks/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used the $10 off $49.97 Santa bucks coupons to purchase Amazon Kindle and PSN cards from the electronics department.  Hopefully these Summer Bucks coupons work the same way.

Both coupons have a "not valid for gift card purchases" clause but the cards in the electronics department don't ring up as gift cards.  At least they did not in December with Santa bucks.

I have used the $10 off $49.97 Santa bucks coupons to purchase Amazon Kindle and PSN cards from the electronics department. Hopefully these Summer Bucks coupons work the same way.

Both coupons have a "not valid for gift card purchases" clause but the cards in the electronics department don't ring up as gift cards. At least they did not in December with Santa bucks.
I really want to grab a PSN card as well, the one catch though is that unlike the Santa bucks these are specific to "general merchandise, apparel and health & beauty" so they might not even work on anything in the electronics department.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best deal I got at Meijer is using their pharmacy and you can get a coupon for $25 off your next shopping trip which can be used on just about anything. My girlfriend got The Avengers on Blu ray when it first came out for basically fr.ee because of it just for using the pharmacy

Yes, it should stack just fine with the B1G1/2 sale, though the half-off game will only be able to use the $5 off coupon most likely.

This is tempting...

two  40 ds games...

first game 40

second game 20

take another 10 off 

50 bucks  would be  2   40 buck games for 25 each...

animal crossing  35

2nd game   17.50

52.50  -10 coupon     42.50    /2       21.75  each.... tempting very tempting   since i have   40 bucks in gift cards.. might have to hit them up friday and see if anything good to grab

I have used the $10 off $49.97 Santa bucks coupons to purchase Amazon Kindle and PSN cards from the electronics department. Hopefully these Summer Bucks coupons work the same way.

Both coupons have a "not valid for gift card purchases" clause but the cards in the electronics department don't ring up as gift cards. At least they did not in December with Santa bucks.
I really want to grab a PSN card as well, the one catch though is that unlike the Santa bucks these are specific to "general merchandise, apparel and health & beauty" so they might not even work on anything in the electronics department.

they do work in electronics. that's what general merchandise is along with everything else that's not in food and health and beauty.

they do work in electronics. that's what general merchandise is along with everything else that's not in food and health and beauty.
They may have changed it back but when I worked there two years ago they had specifically segregated electronics from general merch for all promotions since it was being abused really badly and it was a company wide change. Santa bucks the last two years had specific lower discount electronics versions and everything.

This is tempting...

two 40 ds games...

first game 40

second game 20

take another 10 off

50 bucks would be 2 40 buck games for 25 each...

animal crossing 35

2nd game 17.50

52.50 -10 coupon 42.50 /2 21.75 each.... tempting very tempting since i have 40 bucks in gift cards.. might have to hit them up friday and see if anything good to grab

The coupon is $10 off a single item of $49.97 so I don't think your purchases will qualify. Unless I am reading this wrong?

The coupon is $10 off a single item of $49.97 so I don't think your purchases will qualify. Unless I am reading this wrong?
Coupon's definitely only for a single item and you can only use each coupon once per transaction.

Did anyone try these with the B1G1 or with something like a PSN card yet? Really don't want to drive all the way to Meijer for nothing with the way gas is but today's the last day for both promos.

Used this on games yesterday morning, worked fine.  Surprising to see a line in electronics at 6am. Most were buying The Last of Us or Animal Crossing combined with another game.

I used the $10 off $49.97 coupon on top of the b1g1 and another $2.50 off a $25 purchase coupon to get Last of Us and Dragon's Dogma DA for $71.xx

bread's done
Back