Meijer mPerks for 4/10-4/16- $30 off Battlefront($10 total) and $30 off Fallout 4

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://mperks.meijer.com/mperks/Coupon/Index

update 2: Meijer has removed the Battlefront coupon (#thecageffect). BUT good news if you happen to have the coupon clipped, the game is on sale again. Now $40 everywhere. If you use the $30 off coupon, it will be $10.

update: Battlefront back to normal price now. But that may only apply to stores where the $29.99 sale price expired the 9th. Some stores have the 13th as the expiration date. Meijer.com should tell you when it expires at your local store.

original post- Battlefront may be free, YMMV- This worked at 1:43am est. It was $29.99 last week, and is still that price. Apply the coupon after scanning the item at checkout to get another $29.99 off. In store only. The sale tag at the store said the $29.99 sale was supposed to expire 4/9. My roommate didn't see a sale tag at a different store he went to, and it worked.

6WLo2Wf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Called up my store in Illinois they says it's at $39.99 but at $10 I dont think thats too bad, so I'll go and check. Either way thats a pretty damn good deal for a game I enjoyed.

I managed to get it for free no problem in Illinois. The game was clearly still on sale for $29.99 when I went in at 7:30 am. Online for my store it said the sale ends 4/13. The coupon worked perfectly, and it ended up being free after taking off $30!

Was just about to ask how do you check online but maybe it got taken down?? I'll probably go try to get it within the hour if it would stop snowing lol

It depends on your local store's ad. Some locations, the weekly ad goes from Thursday-Wednesday, hence why some places the sale ends on 4/13.

Weird was 59.99 here in mi even scanned it oh well..
As already stated, some ads with the sale price ended yesterday, others will end on Wednesday. Yours obviously ended yesterday. You can still use MPerks to get $30 off, but it would just knock it down to what the sale price was.

Washington Square location in IN is sold out, i grabbed the last PS4 copy.

Southport location i think had a couple of PS4 copies left i grabbed the last xbox copy there.

I guess it pays off when family members have mperk accounts they never use, lol

Was able to snag a X1 copy at the Meijer near Whitestown, IN.  They still had a bunch of X1 copies and like 3 PS4 copies. The electronics person was really surprised.  I also bought FO4 because $30 is the cheapest I have seen it.  If BBY does a $30 copy in the next few weeks I will just return it.  The sale goes through 4/13 around here.

Edit: I also think I will earn a $5 mperk coupon with the way they apply amount spent.  There was a spend $45 get $5 coupon in my mperks. 

Any generous CAGs with all of their extra copies wanna send a XB1 copy to me for cost(free) and shipping PM me. Worth a shot right I actually want to play this game! My local stores ring out as 59.99

My stores rang up as $60 as well.   I noticed the Rock Band 4 band in a box bundles on sale for $150 ($100 off).  Pretty good price!

Doesn meijer PM? If so, pming fallout 4 to walmart for $40 then mperks would be hella slick.

edit: same with battlefront.

Washington Square location in IN is sold out, i grabbed the last PS4 copy.

Southport location i think had a couple of PS4 copies left i grabbed the last xbox copy there.

I guess it pays off when family members have mperk accounts they never use, lol
Thanks for the heads up I was going there in the morning

Can anybody confirm for me if there's any left at the Bloomingdale, IL location?  Don't wanna waste my time if they're already sold out, lol.

Can't find the coupon.

Seriously. I didn't look it up yesterday or Saturday, but changing my store to any store in my area, there's no coupon for Battlefront. Am I going crazy, or is it gone?

Can't find the coupon.
Seriously. I didn't look it up yesterday or Saturday, but changing my store to any store in my area, there's no coupon for Battlefront. Am I going crazy, or is it gone?
Looks like they took off the Battlefront coupon, but FO4 is still up. Guess I'm not going in to grab more copies today.

I just got my free copy. Sign for $29.99 was stuck to display case. They honored it but also took it down. Good bless MERICA!
FREE SHIT!!!
What do you mean that they honored the sign? For stores whose sale dates run through the 13th, did they put the price back to $59.99? I clipped the coupon before it was removed from mperks, so it's still available since it was clipped. I'm just wondering before going to the store if they also killed the $29.99 price that was supposed to go through the 13th for select regions?

Just a heads up. They removed the coupon, but for anyone that clipped it there's a new deal.
Battlefront is now on sale for $39.99.
If you still have the coupon it will bring the price down to $9.99

BTW in Michigan was 59.99 yesterday but went back today it was on sale for 39.99 and applied the mperks for 9.99 plus tax :)

:/ my Meijers always operate on a delay before they put up sales. I went today to see star wars is still $60 and now suddenly all the Nintendo sales are up

"Trades in" to Target for $37.99 plus tax. I price matched Amazon's $47.99 price for Quantum Break and paid the difference. QB for about ten bucks!
Wait, you traded in Batllefront for $38?!? Let me in on your secret!

Edit: Wow didn't notice the quotes on Trades in. I might try this but we'll see how it goes.

Return fraud is cool.
Haha, I knew someone was going to make a comment about that. So, let me get this straight. — Exploiting the system to get a game FOR FREE is a-ok, but returning a game for store credit (which that store will then just slap on the shelf and sell) is not?

I mean seriously, I don't get why you're crying about return fraud when people are cheating the system to get a free game, or in the case of some people, a lot of free games.

Haha, I knew someone was going to make a comment about that. So, let me get this straight. — Exploiting the system to get a game FOR FREE is a-ok, but returning a game for store credit (which that store will then just slap on the shelf and sell) is not?

I mean seriously, I don't get why you're crying about return fraud when people are cheating the system to get a free game, or in the case of some people, a lot of free games.
It's not cheating the system when the game is on sale and the same store is giving you a coupon. Return fraud is actually illegal.

Get off your soap box. Return fraud is illegal, and you won't make any friends talking about it on this forum.

Can you use mperks twice? I got free* game but still have coupon. I wanted to give others a chance for a copy but there's still copies in Stock and times running out. Thanks in advance cags.

bread's done
Back