Meijer over 30% off kindle card with new credit card

NoSmd

CAGiversary!
When to meijer yesterday and today and bought 2000 dollars worth of kindle card for less than 1400!

They are doing a deal where if you buy stuff with your meijer credit card it is 15% off general merchandise, then another 10% off and then 10% off new credit card user. 

So example for a 100 dollar gift card

They take off 10% -10 dollars to 90. 

Then they take 15% - 13.50 dollars to 76.50

And then another 10% off -7.65 to become 68.85 dollars for 100 dollars.

So about 30% off.

Proof

VOVp30J.jpg

Damn, that's an even better deal then the 20% off I got before July 4th.

Congrats OP.
Yeah and I found out they have the new kindle cards that let you pick the amount you want lol. I have 40 25 dollar gift cards and 2 of the new black ones.

ends today the  15% off  .. but they have it every other week it seems 

dont ask me where they got the 3rd  discount

15% off using credit card

10% for new users

no cue where the last 10% came from....

What is the first 10% off? Tempted to drive out to get this but dont want to get there and not be able to get this deal

Also, what credit limit do they give you if you go and apply now? Or just depends on your credit I assume?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I bought $1,000 worth of credit for $680, my ps4 preorder is $400 on amazon. Do the math??
You can't deduct everything from your PS4 preorder, the math doesn't work that way

It cost you 400 (+tax if you are taxed on Amazon) * (68/100)

You could say however, "my PS4 cost me under $100, while simultaneously $600 of my money was tied to Amazon."

With that math cleared out, you are as lucky as hell, if I had this store around I would have easily bought 5k of Amazon credit.

You can't deduct everything from your PS4 preorder, the math doesn't work that way

You could say however, "my PS4 cost me under $100, while simultaneously $600 of my money was tied to Amazon."

With that math cleared out, you are as lucky as hell, if I had this store around I would have easily bought 5k of Amazon credit.
Well you can look at it anyway you would like but I don't look at it as money tied up as I also am getting an x1 with a few games so I would be spending more than this no matter what. Also I am lucky to not be taxed yet in Indiana, I was at dinner with my wife when I scanned by this thread only to be across the street from Meijer. I may have came across as a dick before but I was posting quickly while shopping. I would have got another $1,000 but the new card limit is only $750 until you receive the card.

deal should be dead now since the ad changed.   All I did was apply for the card, buy 2 $500 cards and charge $680 to the new mej card.  I still don't can't explain the extra 10% on the bottom but it did work.  I was told that they do deals like this every few months.  

You sign up for a card. The card right now has 15% off General Merchandise and cam be stacked with the 10% new card member discount. I might sign up for one tomorrow and use my employee discount with it :D

deal should be dead now since the ad changed. All I did was apply for the card, buy 2 $500 cards and charge $680 to the new mej card. I still don't can't explain the extra 10% on the bottom but it did work. I was told that they do deals like this every few months.
Was working earlier when I was ringing up customers. The 10% is for when you sign up for a platinum card, Mastercard version of Meijer card, and it's a one time use with the card. You get denied or approved instantly when you sign up for the card.

o your saying the 320 bucks you SAVED ....

dont see why people think this is true .. your stills spent the cash so your still out the 320 credit
Trying to understand your grammer, but are you stating that I spent $1,000 and not $680? Either way this is the best deal I have come across yet, i'm sorry that Mejier isn't nationwide but that is no reason for some of the hate I seem to be getting. I first posted to back the OP's deal by confirming that it works for others also. Anyone that can take advantage of this should, combined with the 20% amazon card deal this is making all my next gen launch deals a must buy and no need to wait for a potential better offer on black friday or much later.

Trying to understand your grammer, but are you stating that I spent $1,000 and not $680? Either way this is the best deal I have come across yet, i'm sorry that Mejier isn't nationwide but that is no reason for some of the hate I seem to be getting. I first posted to back the OP's deal by confirming that it works for others also. Anyone that can take advantage of this should, combined with the 20% amazon card deal this is making all my next gen launch deals a must buy and no need to wait for a potential better offer on black friday or much later.
stupid cheap phone :)

saying yes you spent 680 for 1000 in gift cards BUT dont see how someone can say i got a ps4 for 80 bucks. The other 320 is still gone that you could of spent it on something else. YES out of pocket you saved cash but you still spent 400 for the ps4 cause you still blew 320 credit what could of went somewhere else

That is like saying

i got dragon warrior on sale for 30 when it cost 60 so i doubled my cash you still spent the credit where you could of spent it on something else ...

The true math:

680/1000 = $0.68

So essentially every amazon dollar equates to $0.68.

400*0.68=272

So you actually spent $272 (not including tax or shipping if applicable). So you saved a total of $128.

That is how it works. (The math anyway.)

This is also taking into consideration that you pay off your card immediately and don't build interest.

Good deal regardless.

The true math:
680/1000 = $0.68
So essentially every amazon dollar equates to $0.68.
400*0.68=272
So you actually spent $272 (not including tax or shipping if applicable). So you saved a total of $128.
That is how it works. (The math anyway.)
This is also taking into consideration that you pay off your card immediately and don't build interest.
Good deal regardless.
That was what I was trying to say earlier.
Nothing against anybody, I just jump in any time the word "math" is mentioned :)

I see what your saying but in my situation where I have over $1,800 of just next he items preordered then I look at it like my ps4 only cost me $80. As without this deal I would be paying the full $400 anyway, the savings come off my grand total no matter what I claim it on so this could confuse someone that doesn't see it the same way. Now I just hope amazon doesn't cancel any on my orders like my watch dogs LE for $65!!

I see what your saying but in my situation where I have over $1,800 of just next he items preordered then I look at it like my ps4 only cost me $80. As without this deal I would be paying the full $400 anyway, the savings come off my grand total no matter what I claim it on so this could confuse someone that doesn't see it the same way. Now I just hope amazon doesn't cancel any on my orders like my watch dogs LE for $65!!
The math is right there, so unless you had free amazon credit from something, you spent $272 on the PS4. Also, the last part of your first sentence is head scratching. What are you trying to say? Lol

It's not about seeing it in your way or his way. Math is concrete and agnostic of perspectives.

deal should be dead now since the ad changed. All I did was apply for the card, buy 2 $500 cards and charge $680 to the new mej card. I still don't can't explain the extra 10% on the bottom but it did work. I was told that they do deals like this every few months.
If you apply for a new card on any day of the week, you get the 10% discount for a first time purchase. If you apply on a friday or saturday, you get that 10% plus the extra 10% for shopping on a Friday or Saturday. Then every now and then, they run the 15/5 promo for credit cards...That extra 10% on the bottom is the coupon that prints out with the temporary shopping pass. The 10% showing up with the 15 and 5 is for the applying on a Friday/Saturday.

They have the 15% off of General Merchandise w/Meijer CC again (Friday and Saturday.) I signed up for a new Meijer credit card (you do it at the employment kiosk, then finish at customer service) then decided to go whole hog: 2k in Kindle gift cards for $1377. Deal is still running the rest of today/tonight, though this deal pops up every few weeks or so if you miss it today.

VM

Awesome. Just picked up $500 worth of cards for $344.25. That's a hell of a discount on my Amazon Xbox One preorder. Thanks to the OP, and the person at the bottom of page 1 who reported this deal was going on today still.

I tried using a 20% off general merchandise thing last time and it didn't work for kindle cards. :/ Does anyone know if Meijer caught on and stopped this?

I was able to get it to work on 2-3 occasions before but it simply WOULD NOT work this last time.

Does this work on GameStop GCs? or just Kindle Cards?
I don't think it works for GameStop GCs. It's not really supposed to work for Kindle gift cards either (the terms of these deals say they do not work for GCs), but for some reason, Kindle cards are entered into their system as general merchandise, so it allows the discounts.

I tried using a 20% off general merchandise thing last time and it didn't work for kindle cards. :/ Does anyone know if Meijer caught on and stopped this?

I was able to get it to work on 2-3 occasions before but it simply WOULD NOT work this last time.
Were you trying the Mperks discount? I tried the other day and couldn't get Mperks to work, but this huge credit card offer discount worked for me.

bread's done
Back