Meijer pricing error for Timeshift email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death by Kuvasz

CAGiversary!
Don't know how many of you jumped on Timeshift for $29.99 at Meijer online but they seem to have caught their error and are cancelling the orders. Both myself and a friend have received email cancellations. Just a heads up.

That sucks. I wish retailers would just own up and make good on their mistakes. At least purchasers are getting an email to let them know the bad news.

When Best Buy messed up on the Rockband pricing, they gave all purchasers a $5 gift card for their troubles. I think Meijer should of did the same.

Note to Meijer. Ecommerce is hard. You'd think them jumping in this late in the game they wouldn't leave something like this out there as long as they did.

They are offering some vague 20% off discount to save face. I'm not sure if it is only for Timeshift or not. It sounds like it is anything.

Me too, but the cancellation comes with an offer of a 20% discount on my next order, which in my case will be an ipod nano, so that's a 30$ saving for me :)

Crap!! correction it would have been had they stocked ipods.

Fine, I used it to buy GH III, at least there is no tax to CA (Shipping is 7$)

[quote name='stoned99']

Fine, I used it to buy GH III, at least there is no tax to CA (Shipping is 7$)[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking about doing.

Is the previous 20% off still active? If so this looks to be very stackable considering you have to email in for this new 20% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back