Meijer PS3 games Price Drop: Inversion/Binar Domain/NHL 12/Battleship 19.99

bjstucker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I do not make many threads but for those in the midwest who have Meijer stores they have dropped a few games to 19.99

Inversion
NHL12
Battleship
Binary Domain
a few others that I cannot remember

Sorry if this is a repost

Inversion has, by far, the greatest and most hilarious plot twist in the history of gaming. It may be worth $20 all by itself.

I was really intrigued by that game when I saw the trailers, but then I saw the tepid reviews and decided not to buy it. However, I like plot twists, I'm getting intrigued again... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Schildkrote']Inversion has, by far, the greatest and most hilarious plot twist in the history of gaming. It may be worth $20 all by itself.[/QUOTE]

I picked up Inversion and Binary Domain 40 bucks not too bad. I was skeptical on NHL12 but might go pick it up only 2 left as that series usually NEVER goes on sale to that cheap for a year or 2.

Inversion is a game whose plot seemed to want to be something else but it got tied down to being an enjoyable but kinda rote Gears clone. I think it's worth your time but it could probably be found cheaper.

Or maybe the plot was just a butchered mess pared down from a design process that couldn't keep up. Hell, the protagonists sure did 90% of the exposition themselves with off hand remarks. "Oh, what happened to the women? Something must have happened to them to cause yadda yadda yadda." Especially since they didn't bring anyone else to talk to on their adventure and these are not explorers seeking answers, all their plot comes out as these little asides.

I got Inversion for $13, and enjoying it. Kinda remind me of Army of two but no partner control. I like the plot so far. Nothing amazing but enjoyable.

I would like to know one thing. How the hell does their gun stay on their back without any strap (at the beginning especially)? :lol:

bread's done
Back