Meijer Santa Bucks coupons (18th-20th)

KlaytonAmory

CAGiversary!
Meijer is doing their Santa Bucks one final time before Christmas. This is a basic deal that gives you $X off your total GM purchase depending on how much you spend.

Goes from $2 off 14.99 or more to $20 off I believe $100 or more.

teirs are usually

$2 off 14.99
$4 off $19.99
$8 off 39.99
$12 off 59.99
$20 off 99.99

I could be off by a tad, but overall if you're buying a video game or still looking for a system you'll get a chunk knocked off from Meijer early this next week. Sunday through Tuesday

I also think I'm missing a teir or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, as mentioned in previous topics, if you sign up for mPerks you can clip these coupons on the website for it, and you won't have to worry about bringing in physical coupons. There's also one good for 10% off General Merchandise 19.97 and up TODAY ONLY, and one for $5 off $25 or more General Merchandise 12/17 only.

I was a Meijers the other day and a couple good deals were Resistance 3 for $39.99 and GT5 for $29.99. These coupons make them a pretty good deal.

Santa Bucks are good on PSN Cards and Microsoft Points as well.

When they did this a few weeks ago, the coupons included a $10 off $49.99 so you could snag a $50 PSN card for $40...or a $20 card for $16 with the $4-off-$20 coupon.

[quote name='KlaytonAmory']Meijer is doing their Santa Bucks one final time before Christmas. This is a basic deal that gives you $X off your total GM purchase depending on how much you spend.

Goes from $2 off 14.99 or more to $20 off I believe $100 or more.

teirs are usually

$2 off 14.99
$4 off $19.99
$8 off 39.99
$12 off 59.99
$20 off 99.99

I could be off by a tad, but overall if you're buying a video game or still looking for a system you'll get a chunk knocked off from Meijer early this next week. Sunday through Tuesday

I also think I'm missing a teir or two.[/QUOTE]

If you buy games at the toys/game counter they usually have a sheet with the coupons on them and scan them already for you no need to clip and bring in.

Another thing already mentioned was a great time to pick up MSRP items that never drop in price aka Microsoft points PSN cards etc...

So 8 bucks off 39.99.. Does Meijer pm if so I'm thinking have them pm Skyrim from TRU, and use the coupon to scoop it up for 32 + tax

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aaronmills']Santa Bucks are good on PSN Cards and Microsoft Points as well.

When they did this a few weeks ago, the coupons included a $10 off $49.99 so you could snag a $50 PSN card for $40...or a $20 card for $16 with the $4-off-$20 coupon.[/QUOTE]

This. Best discounts I’ve found on points cards.

Santa Bucks work on PSN, Microsoft, Nintendo, and iTunes cards. My local Meijer had iTunes cards on sale already and IIRC Santa Bucks stack with sales.

[quote name='Ringhale']So 8 bucks off 39.99.. Does Meijer pm if so I'm thinking have them pm Skyrim from TRU, and use the coupon to scoop it up for 32 + tax[/QUOTE]

Yes they do pm, I did this a few years ago when BB had Metroid trilogy $19.99 and I got it for $16 at Meijer with pm and Santa bucks. Wish I would have gotten about 20 of those.

Just wanted to confirm that you can still pm and then use the Santa bucks. I was able to pm mgs hd collection for $34.99 and then get $6 off of that with the coupon. $28.99 plus tax for the ps3 version. Woot!

Ok so I went to my local Meijer with the Toys r Us ad they priced matched Skyrim & Gears of war 3 for me. Used 2 $8 Santa bucks plus meijer has another 5 dollar off 25 or more coupon floating around in there store that will stack on top of the Santa bucks. On top of that you get a 10 gift card with Gears of war 3. So I payed 64 dollars w/ tax and got a 10 dollar gift card for Skyrim and Gears of War 3. The gift works right away so I put that towards another copy of skyrim and got it for 19 dollars after all coupons and gift card. This is the last day for this deal and what a deal it was. Sorry I can't post receipt this is sent from my phone.

bread's done
Back