Meijer Santa Bucks. Only good 12-12 through 12-13 B&M. Link ADDED. Wii in stock.

NRPinguino04

CAGiversary!
I received an email today from Meijer and all you need to do is sign up at Meijer.com and you can get a copy of them too. Coupons are for.....

http://www3.meijer.com/santabucks/dotcom_santabucks.html

$6 off $30 spent
$8 off $40 spent
$10 off $50
$12 off $60
$14 off $70
$16 off $80
$18 off $90
$20 off $100

You can only use coupons in store. Hopefully I actually managed to be the first to post this, otherwise delete this thread.

[EDIT] Added link above, hopefully it works.

[EDIT] Wii's also mentioned in ads which start today, minimum 9? or some small amount like that.

Added link straight to coupons. Tell me if it doesn't work, as it might automatically recognize my account, but I doubt it.

lol, googlepages? Seriously? This is like using geocities to host your official store coupons. Veeeery professional.

Meijers sucks.

Strange you would think that a billion dollar company could host their own freaking web pages for some coupons. Why post them on a freebie website very dumb.

Do meijer usually have the ps3 guitar hero 3 bundle? I searched online and they only showed 360 and ps2 bundles, nothing else. I wanna use one of the coupons tomorrow. Can anyone with a meijers nearby tell me if there's ps3 guitar heros?

coupons was in paper today and should be in the store.

i wonder if they would price match + use the santa bucks.

FFT for psp would be nice for 24

Don't believe Meijer price matches in the first place. No use for these myself since all my local Meiers are picked over.

[quote name='nyman']Don't believe Meijer price matches in the first place. No use for these myself since all my local Meiers are picked over.[/QUOTE]

meijer does price match. i've done it several times before with a promotional 15/20% off w/ use of meijer cc day.

and yeah, they were pretty picked over for 360 stuff. still good for PS3 stuff.

bread's done
Back