Meijer SAnta Bucks - works on games and systems

wolfhunt

CAGiversary!
Meijer has their Santa bucks in the ad today. They are good from 12/14 through 12/17. They may be stackable with the 10% off games on Super Saturday as they coupons don't have anything that says they aren't. You can always fins these right inside the front door usually.

Coupons are:
$6 off any iten $29.97 on up
$8 off any iten $39.97 on up
$10 off any iten $49.97 on up
$12 off any iten $59.97 on up
$14 off any iten $69.97 on up
$16 off any iten $79.97 on up
$18 off any iten $89.97 on up
$20 off any iten $99.97 on up

Only discalimers are: Limit one santa buck coupon per item. Excludes food,alcohol, lottery, park and entertainment tickets, tobacco, prescriptions, previous purchases, layaways, gift cards, postage stamps, taxes, and gas station.

EDIT: fixed dates. my mind was a month off

Thanks for the heads up. The Meijer's around here have donkey kong Jungle Beat with bongos for 29.99. And with this coupon, it will be $24. thanks.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Meijer has their Santa bucks in the ad today. They are good from 12/14 through 12/17. They may be stackable with the 10% off games on Super Saturday as they coupons don't have anything that says they aren't. You can always fins these right inside the front door usually.

Coupons are:
$6 off any iten $29.97 on up
$8 off any iten $39.97 on up
$10 off any iten $49.97 on up
$12 off any iten $59.97 on up
$14 off any iten $69.97 on up
$16 off any iten $79.97 on up
$18 off any iten $89.97 on up
$20 off any iten $99.97 on up

Only discalimers are: Limit one santa buck coupon per item. Excludes food,alcohol, lottery, park and entertainment tickets, tobacco, prescriptions, previous purchases, layaways, gift cards, postage stamps, taxes, and gas station.

EDIT: fixed dates. my mind was a month off[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like last year they will be. Meijer made the fatal mistake of offering these coupons the same weekend as the "buy one get one half off" deal on video games... I can't even tell you how many christmas gifts I got off that.

[quote name='Samurai T']Actually, Meijer has done that several times. In the past, Meijer use to give the Santa Bucks the same day they have 20% off of all video games.[/QUOTE]
IIRC, they did this last year around the same time.

Is that handout available in-store?

[quote name='Indiana']Are these coupons available at the door?[/QUOTE]

Yes. A huge stack, I grabbed some and ended up with like 5.

[quote name='Demontooth']If I had only waited on the Mario Kart bundle I could have gotten it for $129. CURSES!![/QUOTE]I tried to do that, and use the 15% coupon on it. However, all the Meijer's in my area didn't have the bundle, so I ended having to get it at CC instead.:(

Thanks OP. I picked up a Mario Party 7 GC bundle for $79.99. I needed to pick up Mario Party 7 for a gift so I basically got a GC and 2 controllers for $40.

bread's done
Back