Meijer Santa Bucks

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!
For those of you who have a meijer store in your area, on 11/24 starting at 6am they will have Santa Bucks that are good on general merchandise and you can get 12 dollars off games that are 59.99.

just go to www.meijer.com and click on the weekly ads and you can see the full listing of them

wow Santa Bucks is one day only? Jeez I remember when they used to run those coupons from november til after christmas. I am disappoint meijer

For those who aren't aware, these coupons work on PSN cards (so I would assume they work on the XBox equivalent too).

They were always one day only as far as I recall, but they did used to run them on consecutive weekends. I imagine we'll see Santa Bucks at least one more time before Christmas, someimte in late Dec. either 15th or 22nd.

[quote name='soonersfan60']They were always one day only as far as I recall, but they did used to run them on consecutive weekends. I imagine we'll see Santa Bucks at least one more time before Christmas, someimte in late Dec. either 15th or 22nd.[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right. Still, I ran out of PSN points from Summer Bucks and seeing as how this seems to be the only time and place you can get a break on them, I wish it was at least till tomorrow. It was frustrating enough to miss out on the memory cards.

I'm driving back to Chicago overnight. I wonder if they would be valid still at 1 AM seeing as how they are 24 hours and started at 6am.

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']That sounds about right. Still, I ran out of PSN points from Summer Bucks and seeing as how this seems to be the only time and place you can get a break on them, I wish it was at least till tomorrow. It was frustrating enough to miss out on the memory cards.

I'm driving back to Chicago overnight. I wonder if they would be valid still at 1 AM seeing as how they are 24 hours and started at 6am.[/QUOTE]

I think they end their sales at 12a local time but it could you might want to give it a try.

the vita sales ended that i missed out on cause i ddint feel like driving there. But went today and got COD BLOPS2 for my GF's son for 48+ tax with the $12 off coupon. I figure worst comes of it i can return it later and pick it up if it goes on sale someplace else before Xmas.

bread's done
Back