Meijer Santa Bucks

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!
For all those with Meijer store in your area, they will be having Santa Bucks on 12/14 and 12/15. The following are the savings you can get:

3 dollars off general merchandise item 14.97 and up

4 dollars off general merchandise item 19.97 and up

6 dollars off general merchandise item 29.97 and up

8 dollars off general merchandise item 39.97 and up

10 dollars off general merchandise item 49.97 and up

12 dollars off general merchandise item 59.97 and up

16 dollars off general merchandise item 79.97 and up

20 dollars off general merchandise item 99.97 and up

Great savings on some newer video games with 12 bucks off.

The 4 dollars off 19.97 and up works on PSN and XBLA cards.

I picked up a $20 PSN card for $16 last Saturday using one of these coupons.

EDIT: I would assume the $10 off coupon would work on the $50 dollar point cards as well.

Will pick up a PSN card.

Have gotten two 15% off coupons at check out in the last month. Got a PS3 and DS XL at very good discounts.

Vince

[quote name='BoromirsFan']How does santa bucks work, and how do i get the coupons?[/QUOTE]

Just walk in the store and walk over to the stand with all the ads are sitting at and there will be a pile of them right there, just take one or two and then go do your shopping. If your buying a video game that is 59.99 then you tear out the 12 dollar off coupon and hand it to the cashier.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Just walk in the store and walk over to the stand with all the ads are sitting at and there will be a pile of them right there, just take one or two and then go do your shopping. If your buying a video game that is 59.99 then you tear out the 12 dollar off coupon and hand it to the cashier.[/QUOTE]

thank you! Do they usually run out of these coupons?

[quote name='BoromirsFan']thank you! Do they usually run out of these coupons?[/QUOTE]
If they do, they just make photo copies of the original and put it out for you to use. They had (at my Meijer) the coupons out last weekend as well - they were all photo copies.

Picked up PSN and WiiU/3DS cards as they rarely go on sale. Between that and the target half off cards, I should be set for space bucks for 2013.

I picked up a $50 PSN card for $40 so I can renew my + subscription. The three pack i-tunes gift cards were on sale last week and the bucks coupon stacked. I haven't checked their ad to see if any cards are on sale this week.

For anyone living in a state that can sell Amazon Kindle cards, the bucks coupons work for them as well.

I noticed at the Meijer store that I go to they hid all of the Apple hardware, Madden (all flavors), Kinnect Star wars and a few others. Apple and other cards were still out.

You can also sign up for the Mperks thing online and download the santa bucks from your phone to your account. When you check out just enter your number on the pad. As far as I know santa bucks have an unlimited use so no need to clip anything from the paper.

I usually go to the electronics counter and buy Kindle cards, just have to ring them up seperatly. I got 4 of the $50 Kindle cards for $160 today and last time I picked up a ton of ITunes cards for stocking stuffers.

bread's done
Back