Meijer stores %15 off all general merchandise

dcemantrades

CAGiversary!
Meijer stores %15 off all general merchandise sunday and monday 27 &28th including video games and systems with meijer credit card. if you don't currently have one and sign up for one you can use the extra %10 coupon they will give you for signing up and make this %25 off that is how I got my Zune for $179 + $25 gift card when it first came out

When I got my PS3 last week, the coupon was for 15% off any one item. The clerk ran that and I got 15% off the base price for the PS3, and then ran the 10% off the remainder of the order. So it's really not 25% - still a good deal though.

Only the 10% comes with the sign up, the 15% is when you use the Meijer CC.

They were running a 20% off coupon, 15% with a Meijer CC and 10% off for signing up for the CC when I got my 360 Premium with Bunrout for like $260. :)

Does the sale start today and when does the sale end?

Edit: I called my store and they said this doesn't start until this Sat. Bummer =(

Hey all,

I just went to Meijer to get a PS3 (now that it upscales all PS1/PS2 games to 1080p with the newest firmware). The coupon is for Meijer branded merchandise only, and will not work on video game hardware. I still got 10 percent off (better than nothing) and no interest for 90 days on the PS3, however I would say this deal is very YMMV at this point. Good luck to those who will try to get their store to honor it.

bread's done
Back