Meijer Super Saturday sale july 30

Thanks for the heads up on this. I've been wanting a Gamecube for awhile and I'd rather have a new than used system. I used the ad and got a pricematch at Best Buy so I could get the Reward Zone points. I tried getting them to price match the bundle with Zelda and Metroid since it was mismarked on the shelf, but no dice. ;)

schnuth

I'd go pick this up to replace our basically failed Gamecube, but there is no way to know if I'd get a non-progressive capable Gamecube or not. They probably have all post-May-2004 cubes. :( I'm stuck buying used somewhere like EBgames or something.

I was under the impression that if you bought a new GC and wanted one with a digital out that all you had to do was call Nintendo and they would do an exchange for an older one.

Edit:

Yes, here....

"If you have a Nintendo GameCube without this port, and you wish to play your games in progressive scan, you may be able to obtain a system that was made prior to the removal of the Digital A/V Output port. Please call our Consumer Service department at 1-800-255-3700 to discuss available options."

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/nintendogamecube/component_faq.jsp

Yeah, but they send you a refurbished one back. Plus I think I'd probably end up biting shipping at least one way (probably to Nintendo).

Kinda defeats the purpose of buying one new :(

I may try to hold out for the Revolution instead of buying another GC.

bread's done
Back