Meijer Xbox One Kinect $49.99

Thanks I'll check this out tomorrow. I was there on saturday and I didn't see any signs for this. Did this just start today?

Thanks I'll check this out tomorrow. I was there on saturday and I didn't see any signs for this. Did this just start today?
It must have. Was there Saturday grocery shopping (i wandered away) with the gf and didn't see the tag then. Was there when i ran in for milk tonight around 11

:/ I'm good. I'm single so I can't do anything fun with it like that one guy who stripped his gf while she was asleep on the couch and broadcasted it online via kinect

For those who use mperks check your rewards page. I currently have a get $5 back on $40 electronics purchase. Just sweetens the deal a little.

:/ I'm good. I'm single so I can't do anything fun with it like that one guy who stripped his gf while she was asleep on the couch and broadcasted it online via kinect
Hey, after all the "girls are gamers too!" hoopla, I'm guessing you could get the attention of some women with a solo effort.

But really, $50 isn't bad for the lazy folks who want to navigate and turn on their console by voice. Cortana's to be added, so the functionality could get a bit more sophisticated as well. If you want to exercise, Xbox Fitness is there for free, and it works as a camera for Skype/Twitch.

Online else have problems with the disc drive not working?

Kinect is a waste. I have one but never use it.

They sold out pretty fast and I have multiple Meijers around me. I had one held and price matched at BB. If I did not have a hold BB would not have price matched. My son had been unhappy with the upstairs tv not having connect like the one downstairs.

bread's done
Back