72 (100%)
Jan 29 6 am to midnight

Nintendo DS system 127.39

Gameboy Sp Bundle with 2 games 76.36

BOGO 1/2 off Video games

Sylvania Vcr /dvd combo 67.97

Phillips Home Theather DvD/VCR combo Six speakers and subwoofer 169.99

Must use the 15% coupon In the ad.

Do you know what the two games are with the SP? I wouldn't mind picking up another one if the games were good.

EDIT: Pretty good price for the DS as well. I'm not interested yet, but still not bad...

[quote name='Rig']Do you know what the two games are with the SP? I wouldn't mind picking up another one if the games were good.

EDIT: Pretty good price for the DS as well. I'm not interested yet, but still not bad...[/quote]

The ad shows Frogger and Namco museum.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='Rig']Do you know what the two games are with the SP? I wouldn't mind picking up another one if the games were good.

EDIT: Pretty good price for the DS as well. I'm not interested yet, but still not bad...[/quote]

The ad shows Frogger and Namco museum.[/quote]

Oh. :( Well, I guess I don't need another one then... Thanks for the list OP!

[quote name='supermariomelee']Since I won't be able to access the ad until friday, might as well ask you, is there any cola on sale that day?[/quote]

47 cents for coke 2 liter products limit 3

So do you need a 15% off coupon for the system prices? Can you use the coupon on the PSTwo, Xbox, or GC?

I'm looking for a price break on the PSTwo.

[quote name='Indiana']So do you need a 15% off coupon for the system prices? Can you use the coupon on the PSTwo, Xbox, or GC?

I'm looking for a price break on the PSTwo.[/quote]

Yes you need the coupon, And you can use it on any general merchandise.

Not vaild on gift cards, Perscriptions, gas, grocery, alcohol, tobacco, lottery, postage, park & entertainment tickets, diapers and wipes, in store buisness, on-line purchases, car wash, tax, licenses, layaway.

[quote name='dahermitt']do you guys think that walmart would match the price for the ds if i brought in the ad?[/quote]

no, because it's a one day sale, plus it's a coupon..

[quote name='js1'][quote name='dahermitt']do you guys think that walmart would match the price for the ds if i brought in the ad?[/quote]

no, because it's a one day sale, plus it's a coupon..[/quote]

if the flyer says Like 127 After coupon they Might match it. Im going to try to price match it at BB after i see the coupon tomorrow. to see if it will be worth my time to try... I got BB to Price match BUy 1 get 1 50% off few months back. but if the Item isnt in the flyer then no they wont match probally

[quote name='toshi']how to get the ad? Newspaper?[/quote]

You can pick it up in-store saturday morning, I posted a pic of the coupon in my gallery so you will know what to look for.

Hey OP, you might want to change the times you have listed for the sale!

I was about to complain that it ended at noon, but upon checking the actual ad, I see that its good through midnight.

Midnight is 12 AM, not 12 PM :wink:

Thanks again for the sale info tho!

[quote name='Gameboy415']Hey OP, you might want to change the times you have listed for the sale!

I was about to complain that it ended at noon, but upon checking the actual ad, I see that its good through midnight.

Midnight is 12 AM, not 12 PM :wink:

Thanks again for the sale info tho![/quote]

Fixed thanks

im going to attept the price match tommarow and im not leaving walmart without a price matched DS, ill post the resluts afterwards.

the key is to look and act professional, select the cashier that looks like they could care less, and to not take no for an anwser.

[quote name='dahermitt']im going to attept the price match tommarow and im not leaving walmart without a price matched DS, ill post the resluts afterwards.

the key is to look and act professional, select the cashier that looks like they could care less, and to not take no for an anwser.[/quote]

I was at walmart earlier and they said the would price match the meijer ad, But it my be a huge YMMV.

went out to appleglen and they refused to Price match . (going to be a very very INTERESTING PHONE CALL BB gets monday**) Went over to NOrthcrest no problem with price match

SYSTEM + 2 YEar warrenty + BB Rewards card after tax 161

** the story is they called the Meijers out by appleglen and they said Meijers was out of stock on the DS and they refuse to price match the item. Well i went over to Meijers and they had 20 of them sitting in the case. I took a picture to prove that they had 20 systems in stock with my Car phone. So monday im going to call up the 888 best buy line and tell them that the people in appleglen REFUSED To price match and item and lied about the item being out of stock so they didnt have to match it.

SO EVERYONE IN FORT WAYNE
GO TO NORTHCREST BEST BUY NO PROBLEMS AT ALL PM THey didnt even call the store

[quote name='slidecage']the story is they called the Meijers out by appleglen and they said Meijers was out of stock on the DS and they refuse to price match the item. Well i went over to Meijers and they had 20 of them sitting in the case.[/quote]

This happened to me once at BB (Champaign, IL). Was trying to PM Target's sale price on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Of course, I had no way of knowing for sure whether the BB employee lied, or he actually called and got a lying/stupid Target employee.

Maybe this is something BB teaches its employees to deal with "devil" customers.

went to the Alpine walmart in grand rapids, mi. showed the electronic clerk the ad, he ststed he wasn't sure and phoned a manager who refused. we asked to speak to a manager, the store manager came over and glanced at the ad and said "sure, how many do you want?" the pricematch worked!!!! the ds is awsome and i should have matched the BOGO half off on all video game software while i was there.....

thank you meijer.....

Thanks for the nice deal.

Picked up PS2 for 127+ TAX. Can't resisit the low price... thinking about returning it though.........

[quote name='pinkkirby']Thanks for the nice deal.

Picked up PS2 for 127+ TAX. Can't resisit the low price... thinking about returning it though.........[/quote]

I could've snagged one myself but I decided not to at the last second....

I just have a feeling Sony's gonna release an LCD screen for this thing and I can wait for a bundle or somethin.

[quote name='Gameboy415'][quote name='pinkkirby']Thanks for the nice deal.

Picked up PS2 for 127+ TAX. Can't resisit the low price... thinking about returning it though.........[/quote]

I could've snagged one myself but I decided not to at the last second....

I just have a feeling Sony's gonna release an LCD screen for this thing and I can wait for a bundle or somethin.[/quote]

yeah, i already got one for my gf, thought about getting one for myself... but don't really have time to play it.

Not into ebay either, i am sure some ppl are jumping on this... but 20$ profit isn't really worth my time. returning...

bread's done
Back