Meijer's Trade In Value Thread

Msn1983

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I was at meijer's today before work and I saw a sign saying meijer takes all electronics now. I asked the electronics section and they said that yes they do but to get a value they have to look it up. She said they don't have a values website or anything like that.

If anybody gets any quotes post them here. I didn't have time as I was late to work. I'm interested in seeing if any of them are decent.

Well I have Diablo III and Destiny for PS4 that are going to be sent back to me from Walmart. I wonder what Meijer will give me for them.

They are giving an extra 5 bucks on trade ins this week  (limit 2 per customer) must have art work and manuals even if the trades are a penny i  take a penny with that extra 5 bucks for the 22 cent  xbox 360 games i got 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bank on anything. I tried to take advantage of these promo back in Nov. here in Michigan.  If its not in the system they don't accept it and no employees know what they are doing.  It was almost worse than Wal Mart since they just throw anyone back there to run electronics.  

I tried to trade in some "penny value" games to get that $5 and they basically wont take anything that isnt on their rack.  

VERY YMMV but worthwhile if you can find someone who knows what they are doing or at least knows the policy for it. 

bread's done
Back