Memento 10th Anniversary Blu - $7.99 Costco

It doesn't have the chronological edit, but it has most of the other special features from SE DVD.

[quote name='sb5']It doesn't have the chronological edit, but it has most of the other special features from SE DVD.[/QUOTE]

Damn, okay. I loved that feature on the DVD

Picked up the last copy at my Costco today. Check sooner rather than later if you're interested...

There are no Costco's near me, so I'll check my nearest Kmart. I've never gotten a chance to see this movie yet but wanted to for a while.

No Costco near me, either, but I think I need this.

Might have to venture into the ghetto and check Kmart. Lock and load!

I only saw the one copy at Costco when I picked it up too, but I always have to sneak over to the Blu section when my wife is busy looking at something else, so I didn't have a lot of time to flip through everything.

[quote name='chopper']Anyone besides irukandji been able to get this at Kmart? My local Kmart has it for full price, no $7.99 at all[/QUOTE]

I did, and it has been reported elsewhere nationwide. Did you try getting the price checked at a register? I think I remember others saying that it was tagged at a higher price, but it rang up as $7.99.

Sorry this is late but I picked this up at the Costo the other week in El Segundo/Hawthorne plaza by the 405. $7.99 :) Thanks OP.

Just picked it up today at the Costco out in Shelby Township, MI. I only saw two more copies for sale.

Found memento labeled $7.99 at my costco.. There were a few others priced $8.99, but I had all of them..

They also had the ten commandments for $17.99.. BB had it for $22.99. I don't think costco will be carrying the LE ten commandments.

bread's done
Back