Memory card error

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hi, I was about to take a picture but then on the screen it said memory card error (compact flash card). I called a few places around Chicago but they were saying that it would cost at least $500 to do a data recovery. Would anyone know of any software or places that would do data recovery? I'm so pissed off since I had over 4gb of pictures and videos of my newborn son.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

I would have the same question as mtxbass1, but anyway...

Try PC Inspector Smart Recovery available for free here:

http://www.pcinspector.de/

I've used it to recover a SD card of jpg's off of an erased card.

"PC INSPECTOR™ smart recovery supports the following picture formats: .jpg, .amr, .tif, .bmp, .gif, Canon .crw , Fuji .raf , RICOH .raw, Olympus .orf (E-XX), Olympus .orf (C5050), Nokia 3gp, Kodak .dcr, Minolta .mrw, Nikon .nef (D1H/D1X), Nikon .nef (D2H/D2X), Nikon .nef (E5000/E5700), Sigma - Foveon .x3f, mp4, QuickTime .mov (Konica Minolta). Video files in .avi, QuickTime .mov format and audio files in .wav, .dss format can also be recovered."

When I put it in my pc nothing shows up it usually would just pop up with pictures once I inserted the compact flash card. The website is in foreign language. Where is the download link?

bread's done
Back