Memory Stick PRO Duo 512- $55 after MIR

Thanks for the posting...but eventhough I love the PSP more as a entertainment device than a personal gaming system, I'm going to wait for the deluge of third party stuff to bring down the prices some more. Plus, there are some fun hacks to play around with, with the older sticks.

I just ordered one of these last night, after missing out on the Amazon deal for the same stick. There's really no indication whether it's in stock or not (my order is still `processing'), but if it comes though that'll be great (Amazon is out of stock at the moment anyway).

These are about $80 after rebate locally! Didn't Sony admit that memory stick prices were rediculous and that they were going to have some price cuts in the future?

I just ordered this myself. It seems like the best deal going on a 512 stick. I, like many of you I'm sure, wanted a 1GB stick but those are nowhere to be found for a reasonable price.

I tried to be patient but it just got the best of me. I've been playing around with the 32MB stick and kept running into that space barrier. I'm now telling myself that when I do get a gig stick I'll be able to carry this one too and put a couple more episodes on it for those longer car trips.

I got in on this too, thanks!

[quote name='Oxybeles']Great offer if I didn't live in California!

8.75% sales tax irks me to no end![/QUOTE]

hey, i'll happily trade you. being one of the only states Gamestop charges tax to (NY) sucks the big one too.

i'd like to call it even, but it is nowhere NEAR even because i order way more games than memory sticks. :(

I love this place's shipping

I ordered 3/31, received it 4/1

Probably because they're based in the same area (noted the area code 510 when they called regarding a small problem on my order about half an hour after I placed it) but it shows they don't wait around before shipping your order

[quote name='vietgurl']I love this place's shipping

Probably because they're based in the same area (noted the area code 510 when they called regarding a small problem on my order about half an hour after I placed it) but it shows they don't wait around before shipping your order[/QUOTE]

what i dont get is newegg is based in CA as well, but they take 4-5 days, while this place took 1 day to ship it, and then it took 1 day to get to my house.

im tempted to call em up and even ask their address, maybe i can just go straight to the warehouse...

[quote name='vietgurl']I love this place's shipping

Probably because they're based in the same area (noted the area code 510 when they called regarding a small problem on my order about half an hour after I placed it) but it shows they don't wait around before shipping your order[/QUOTE]

You want to know the sad part (at least for me anyway). I was the first order this and I still have not recieved it. :cry: Its not their fault, I live in SC and it takes forever for a package to get from the west cost to my house. Oh well tracking says it will be here Monday.

That's funny Rob Whit. I haven't gotten mine either and I also live in S.C. In fact I ordered on the 29th and they say I won't get it until the 5th on the UPS site.

I've already got my video content converted and ready!

[quote name='Gosha']Thats for a 1 GB MS Pro, not a Duo.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, you saved me from spending $120+ on a card I wouldn't be able to use. Seriously, I was about to checkout, but I decided to read this thread again :)

bread's done
Back