Memory Stick Pro Duo 8GB+

rpepper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking for the best deal on a memory stick for my PSP. I want to go with 8GB or 16GB, but I'm assuming the price per GB difference makes the 8GB the sweet spot right now.

I'm not brand specific, although I'd like to go Sony or SanDisk if possible. I'm also a bit new to these things, so fill me in on whether or not speed is important for watching videos and listening to music on the PSP. (Transfer speeds to and from PC are not a big deal for me.)

Thanks in advance CAGs!

I've posted a few things wondering the same thing.
I agree with you that the 8GB is the way to go right now because $300 is ridiculous for 16GB

I ahve had no avail when trying to find deals on these and I think I will just end up buying the Sony 8GB at Circuit City for $120.

I hope some deal comes up soon though, because I really dont want to spend full price on this either.

My Best Buy didn't have the clearance one. :(

The Sony one from Amazon is shipped from a 3rd party and costs $7 more for shipping (bumping it up to something like $91). I'll probably just go with that.

Thanks guys! I just might go for the Lexar. Like I said, I'm not brand specific, and Lexar is a trusted company in my book. I knew CAGs would come through for me!

bread's done
Back