Menard's $2.99 PC games - until 8/12/07

tickdude

CAGiversary!
It's back. The last time they had this sale it was during the winter holiday season 2006. The place is a hardware and garden store ( http://www.menards.com ), but they must get these closeouts a couple of times a year.

A few titles (St. Paul MN - University Ave location):
Tron 3.0 2.0
Freedom Force vs The Third Reich
Space Colony
Risk II
Civ III
Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra

A ton of kids titles (Tonka, Putt-Putt, etc.), Hoyle Card and Table games, and some other blah software.

For $2.99, what the hell...

Wow that made me do a double take. I knew Menard's sold a few crappy films, but didn't know they had games somewhere in the store.

I've heard the freedom force game is pretty awesome I might have to check that out.

[quote name='tickdude']It's back. The last time they had this sale it was during the winter holiday season 2006. The place is a hardware and garden store ( http://www.menards.com ), but they must get these closeouts a couple of times a year.

Tron 3.0
Space Colony
Risk II
Civ III
Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra

A ton of kids titles (Tonka, Putt-Putt, etc.), Hoyle Card and Table games, and some other blah software.

For $2.99, what the hell...[/quote]

Tron 3.0???

A friend of mine used to work for Menards found a couple copies of Neverwinter Nights for dirt cheap a couple years back and gave me one. Since then I've always checked to see if there's anything good in their crappy software shelf. I wouldn't mind getting Civ III. Next time I'm in Menards I'll have to take a look. Thanks.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Tron 3.0???[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA! Sorry! I really needed some sleep...

[quote name='tickdude']
Tron 3.0 2.0
Space Colony
Risk II
Civ III
Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra[/quote]

Freedom Force and Konami Collector's... are great deals. Civ 3 also, other than I'd rather play Civ 4 now.

I had no idea Menards had games-I mean I'd ordinarily never set foot in one of these places.

Hmm...closest store is pretty out of my way or I'd go search.

If anyone can get any of these games i can send some paypal to cover shipping cost and prices. I don't have one in my state

Risk II - WANT

Haha, Menards is still doing Business?! A few years ago when I lived in Iowa, I remember only having 1 Menards in about a 5 hour radius from my town and the menards. lol, everytime I went there I always thought it smelled like an old attic.

Thanks OP, I checked out a new Menards in my area and they didnt have squat, unless you were looking for Putt Putt. I went to a different Menards and found Risk II, Space Colony, Tron 2.0, and Freedom Force, all were the last ones. No Civ III though, but still, plenty of Putt Putt. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back