Mercenaries 2 Available at Gameplay on Venice

h1gh3r_l1m1ts

CAGiversary!
Hey guys just wanted to let people know that Game Play on Venice Blvd has Mercenaries 2 and they are selling it a week early. This only applies to the people that live in Southern California. For you that know gameplay, they are popular for breaking street date. I picked mine up today and i'm going to go play it after i get off work.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h1gh3r_l1m1ts']Hey guys just wanted to let people know that Game Play on Venice Blvd has Mercenaries 2 and they are selling it a week early. This only applies to the people that live in Southern California. For you that know gameplay, they are popular for breaking street date. I picked mine up today and i'm going to go play it after i get off work.:D[/QUOTE]

oh yah? I don't know gameplay, tell me abouts :)

[quote name='Zoglog']oh yah? I don't know gameplay, tell me abouts :)[/quote]
Gameplay is a small video game store (privately owned I believe) that sells all games even old school game from nintendo to the latest. They are known to break street date on major titles although bestbuy and game stop/eb don't (they suck). Majority of their titles are $3-4 cheaper than retail stores and they are just cool like that. They need more of these shops around southern california

bread's done
Back