Mercenaries 2 for xbox 360

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!
Hey all I saw a thread about someone buying this game at target for 8 dollars and called a few by me and none of them have it in stock, so if you could see if your local target store has it for that price i would gladly pay you a few extra dollars for it. let me know thanks

My Target had them a week or so ago for $10 on clearance...if I go there this weekend and see them for that price I will try to get one for you....but don't hold your breath....usually they only last a day or two at that price around here.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Hey all I saw a thread about someone buying this game at target for 8 dollars and called a few by me and none of them have it in stock, so if you could see if your local target store has it for that price i would gladly pay you a few extra dollars for it. let me know thanks[/quote]

If your near a Best Buy, They have it this week for $9.99 for reward zone members.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat168900050002&type=category

I think it's free to join the regular membership, the silver membership has some different rules. Good until 02/28 I think.

Yeah I never have my card either, all you gotta do is enter your phone number. I did it for Mercs 2 this week at my local Best Buy.

[quote name='DAWG26']I am a reward zone member, but I dont have my card. Can I use my phone number and get this deal?[/quote]

You can also go to BB.com and sign in to your RZ and print a temp card from there if you need a copy of your card.

[quote name='eliasmendoza']HeYYYYY, ill pay 15, shipped if anyopne can get this for me. PLEASSSSSSEEEEE!!!!![/QUOTE]

No body going buy this game for $15 shipped. the game itself $10.86 after taxes + Envelope $1.06 + $2.00 shipping + Paypal free + Gas & millage = Waste time. You better run into your local best buy & get it yourself :)

bread's done
Back