Mercenaries 2 PC Buy.com $5 FS

I want it, but I'm not supporting EA's DRM habits. It's pretty sad when you can't even sell me a game for $5. Wish the 360 version was the same price.

I'm playing it on the 360 (Bought if when it was on sale for $10 at Best Buy.) It is worth it, I'm about 1/2 way along in the game.

I don't know about the PC, but the 360 has a 4 mission DLC on xbox live for 240 points once you get done with the main game.

I bought this game on launch because i loved the first one. This one is (or was ,I got rid of it not long after I bought it) one of the glitchiest games I've ever played. For $5, its worth it, but be ready for alot of glitches (some of them make for a pretty good time if you're playing on co-op over live and arn't taking the game very seriously).

I loved the first one, and the second one was a blast. I never saw that many glitches apart from retarded, suicidal AI standard for most sandbox games...

From a die-hard Mercs 1 fanboy, I think the best thing I can say is that Mercs 1 is the BETTER game, but Mercs 2 has so much MORE to it that it is hard to turn down.

[quote name='TehLUEser']If you were a fan of the first one, just stay clear of Mercs 2. It's a real let down.[/QUOTE]

It's basically Mercenaries 1.5 from every aspect, especially graphics and gameplay. In other words: if you liked Mercenaries 1 and want more, you can't beat $5 for what basically amounts to an expansion pack.

Don't buy the PC version! I've tried it on three different computers, including my new rig, and I could never get it to even run.

bread's done
Back