Mercenaries (Xbox) sealed for $22 shipped

very suspect...seller doesnt have any transactions of video games prior to these mercenaries copies and all the sudden is selling 50 dollar video games cheap? scammer alert.

[quote name='Scarface7']Show up as $18.99 and $19.99 for me. Wish I had Ebay. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
As they should...add $3 shipping.

Anyway, on second thought, yeah...avoid. It'll hit $20 everywhere eventually, anyway.

well i bought a god of war for just 25 dollars off someone on ebay just like this...all the sudden they started selling 50 dollar video games for 50% off or less...and it turned out he was a major scam artist and it took a month to get my money from paypal back.

For those wondering about the game itself, regardless of the auction person's standing, the game is absolutely worth every penny.

hmm they have a few recent negs and neutrals for not delivering their auctions(usually a tinkerbell shower curtain or tinkerbell bedsheet)

i am guessing(GUESSING) the seller is getting some nice deals either through thrift / goodwill and then reselling, and maybe if they see something at goodwill, they are putting it up for auction before they actually bought it?

they are selling the same item in a lot of their auctions(usually baby clothing or baby apparrel). i think they are probably legit, but there is a chance you dont get your game if you buy from this seller.

mercenaries usually goes for $30-$40 shipped? i think it is probably a good idea to spend the extra $12 to get one from a more reputable seller.

Seller reputation doesn't mean much when the deal is so suspect. Way back when this board started, I bought Onimusha 3 from a guy with 80+ feedback, no negatives. Lost $30 on that one. Guy either snapped and started scamming people, or someone hacked his account big time.

I did the Buy it Now on one of the $23 ones, and I was wondering if anyone else from this site bought the other ones, and if so have you recieved it yet?

bread's done
Back