Mercs 2 (360) Used 17.99 @ familyvideo.com + more

mitch079

CAGiversary!
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-274348

Lego Batman used for the PS2 also 17.99 - http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-294548

Also bought a few, used cheap XBOX games with it (2.99 each) - Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, Armed & Dangerous & Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2. There are others listed and worth checking out.

Games come without instructions, sometimes game case is photocopied but the games I've bought in the past have come in good shape. Shipping is 1.99/order - maybe someone knows a code to get it free but you can't complain much about 40 cents/game in my case.

Is Oogie's Revenge backwards compatible? I thought I remember seeing somewhere that it was, but now I can't find anything saying it is.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Is Oogie's Revenge backwards compatible? I thought I remember seeing somewhere that it was, but now I can't find anything saying it is.[/QUOTE]
Not on the XBOX website as being one of the games.

I've been buying quite a number of games at Family Video- both at my local store and online. Available at stores (if your store still has them) but not online for $19.95 :whistle2:

360 games.
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway.
Unreal Tournament 3
Ninja Gaiden 2

There are others but those are the ones that come to mind. Also, I've gotten the manuals and original cases for all my online orders, and disks for both store bought and online are perfect as they resurface them before giving it to you.

some nice $3 games available like Phantom Dust. Not going to pick anything up right now but if Project Sylpheed drops another few bucks I'll get it.

[quote name='Doomtime']Do these games come complete with manual and original box when buying used?[/quote]
The site says used games do NOT include manuals...kind of a deal breaker for me :(

Yeah these are great deals but no manual means I wont be picking these up online but Last time I was at the actual store by me I saw:

Too Human 19.99
Star Wars Force Unleashed (360) 29.99
Family guy (xbox) 9.99

I might bite on too human or if I can find Banjo Kazooie as above poster said for 19.99 I would gladly get another copy of that game =]

[quote name='SynGamer']The site says used games do NOT include manuals...kind of a deal breaker for me :(
smile.gif
[/quote]
What do you need a manual for? Just play the game:lol:

Last time I ordered from Family Video it came with a manual even though it said it wouldn't. They just put that so people aren't upset when the manual doesn't come.

lol who reads the manual these days? if anything i always look it up on google. i guess im lazy like that when it comes to reading manuals.

I remember it had been $19.99 for a couple of weeks and I finally decided to jump on it a few days ago and noticed it had dropped 2 dollars. I think it's still a great game even if it doesn't have the manual.

actually if you order online they MAY not have the manuals with the game. The four games I've bought online from Family Video- all had resurfaced disks, cases in excellent shape (except one that had a crack in it most likely due to the mail person trying to cram it into the mail slot more than anything) and all had instruction manuals.
I recently bought Brothers in Arms and Banjo Kazooie from the store itself, they had the instruction books at the counter so all in all, I've yet to receive one without an instruction book from Family Video.

bread's done
Back