Merry Christmas Fellow CAGs - Free XBLA Codes and PSP Game

Rollobobo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1366 (100%)
So in the spirit of giving, I am giving all my remaining XBLA codes and PSP voucher code I have. HOPEFULLY CAGs get these and not leechers, but for the sake of not having to PM every person and for fairness, here they are:

PATAPON 2 Voucher - TFNT - 8EB9 - QB5G

Fable 3 (Power Suits, Potions, Tattoos, Another Dog) (X2)

D9KXD - YMPGG - 8VD99 - FTCDH - WCCJW

FPFQD - 6HJ7H - XHD98 - F9YPJ - 63TYG

Dance Central Exclusive Song "Janet Jackson's - Control"

TWYXB - TP86D - XRDBK - 2RM63 - DV2BQ

Halo Reach In-Game Recon Helmet (X4)

GP2D3 - CCH7B - 6HHTB - FB9MH - 46THM

CXB3B - H2WDY - RDKKT - 478YM - 3R2FT

PD6H7 - RYD8J - DJCG4 - 6VDJD - 8QDHQ

XQXQ8 - GQVXT - RWFF7 - PMP76 - 3JG9B

Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter Prop (X2)

RB3C8 - 4XK8W - WDWMC - GJMHC - P773Y

PWWYY - W9Q3R - 6JB99 - QBPPG - VTX8G

Kinect Adventures "3 Exclusive Levels"

CFQQ2 - C7WB2 - HY9KR - BHGTR - PRRRW

Kinect Adventures ""Helicopter and Raft Avtar Prop"

XBXV8 - XH6RH - MHWWK - YJQBW - W4FW8

Call of Duty Black Ops Avatar Flight Suit

R73TR-2FYPM-H2HJ6-QXPF7-36P4Z

Merry Christmas! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, thank I used the Patapon 2 PSP code. Merry Christmas to you. Too bad lurkers will grab many of these before some of the more deserving members do. Appreciate the effort.

A contest where you post to win avoids lurkers. =)

Anyway, thank you for all these codes you provide!
Sadly, I don't have a Xbox. xD

Call of Duty Black Ops Avatar Flight Suit has been claimed. :cry:

As well as the Crackdown Props and the Kinect Prop. :cry:

Merry Christmas OP :D

[quote name='Kamera']*sigh* Lurkers. Thanks for the contest, though! (But maybe next time, PM stuff instead?)[/QUOTE]
You know, some people don't PM codes purely for the fact that they want someone to use their codes, not sell/trade them ;)

Thanks OP for sharing your codes :)

No problem guys.

And as Andami pointed out, I want to make sure people get to use these codes and for the simple fact that I didnt want to spend time PM'ing everyone codes. (maybe I'm a grinch in that way)

[quote name='Rollobobo']No problem guys.

And as Andami pointed out, I want to make sure people get to use these codes and for the simple fact that I didnt want to spend time PM'ing everyone codes. (maybe I'm a grinch in that way)[/QUOTE]

I've always felt that there should be a way to hide codes behind a button like spoilers.
Darth Vader is Han Solo's father-in-law
To click them a user would need to be logged in and then it could display the first user who clicks to reveal the code. It wouldn't be perfect, but it might encourage lurkers to at least give a thank you if they were outed.

I don't expect people to PM codes because A) people have been caught turning around and trying to sell/trade their freebies (not cool) and B) if someone is doing something nice they shouldn't be forced to go to the extra trouble of dealing with sending out a bunch of messages. But, at the same time, it sucks when lurkers just grab codes and run. How hard is it to say thanks? They probably have accounts anyway to enter official CAG contests.

Oh, and thanks for your generosity. I missed the codes, but I'm always happy to see people contributing like that.

bread's done
Back