"Message to humanity" thread

N1c0_ds

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here's my message:

WEARING BLUETOOTH EARPIECES MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE DOUCHES

Would you like to tell humanity a message too? Just put it in bold and shout it at the human race.

I THINK THIS IS NOT GONNA END WELL

and

WHY THE F IS PEOPLE GOING MAD BECAUSE SOMEONE IS WISHING THEM MERRY CHRISTMAS?

Seriously, it's only a good intention message, not a "join my religion you stupid atheist" message.

Edit: Why do you absolutely need to troll every single thread I start?

[quote name='modium']"MAD" IS NOT AN ADJECTIVE

That's about it.[/quote]

Fixed.

IT REALLY ANNOYS COLORBLIND PEOPLE WHEN YOU SHOW THEM STUFF AND ASK THEM WHAT COLOR IT IS. WE KNOW THE SKY IS BLUE, IT'S CALLED LOGIC!
I'm gonna kill one of these people someday. I freakin' will!

[quote name='Moxio']I hate it when black people punch sharks![/quote]

:rolleyes:

INFORM YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WHINE AT FOX NEWS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NEVER PLAYED
I'm looking at you Lawrence Cooper!

[quote name='Brak']Draw Moxio and Liquid sit-down 69'ing in a lawn chair.[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']I hate Paris Hilton![/quote]

You're doing it wrong.

my message to humanity is to wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!! realize that life has value yours and others and before you do stupid shit actually think what will happen when you do it. and if you cant see that what you do or are doing to someone would suck if it was done to you or someone you care about then kill yourself and save the rest of the world the headache of having to deal with your stupid ass later.

also media/politicians/ govt stop using videogames as an excuse for the dumb shit people do . especiallt the gta games ive played all of them except 4 and i havent killed any hookers or done drivebys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='N1c0_ds']Fixed.[/quote]Fixed? :whistle2:s

I mis-spoke anyway, if that's what you mean. Was on the phone with somebody telling me "the Transformers movie is great, it's got mad good graphics and stuff!" I'll claim duress, in any case. What I really meant was:

"MAD" DOES NOT MEAN THE SAME THING AS "VERY"

[quote name='doctorfaustus']People Should Only Wear Sandals At Beaches, Parks, And Their Homes. Unless It's The Only Type Of Footwear You Can Afford.[/quote]

QFT, not to forget YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR SOCKS IN THEM UNLESS YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR HOME.

281km6.gif

[quote name='Brak']Aren't all countries? ;)[/quote]

But your retards aren't weak retards. We lost the country to england (back in the beginning) in 23 minutes and from then it never stopped.

[quote name='N1c0_ds']But your retards aren't weak retards. We lost the country to england (back in the beginning) in 23 minutes and from then it never stopped.[/quote]
Realistically, you didn't lose much. Have you noticed how big Canada is? Half of it could secede, and no one would notice.

Nico, you're fucking trolling this thread with that off-topic crap! :cool:

People, if you're not sure if your baby can handle going to a movie theatre, DONT BRING HIM! That bitch'll cry for 1.5 hrs straight.

To the homeless guy who poops behind my store: could you please take at least 6 steps to the left and do it in the bushes?

[quote name='JJSP']To the homeless guy who poops behind my store: could you please take at least 6 steps to the left and do it in the bushes?[/quote]
Hey, I'm not homeless :bomb:

bread's done
Back